- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
More Oregon wine News
Oregon Tempranillo Celebration returns to Ashland for 2019
ASHLAND, Ore. — The Oregon Tempranillo Alliance recently announced that its fourth annual Oregon...
- Posted December 24, 2018
Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
DATYON, Ore. – The winemaking transition at Chehalem Winery became official and seamless Thursday...
- Posted November 16, 2018
Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
NEWBERG, Ore. – Vicki Lewis and her husband Don Hagge, a Ph.D., and former...
- Posted November 14, 2018
Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
NEW ORLEANS — Supporters of public broadcasting along the Gulf Coast staged the inaugural...
- Posted November 12, 2018
Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
SALEM, Ore. – The year 2008 may be widely known for the significant economic...
- Posted September 27, 2018
Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
JACKSONVILLE, Ore. — Herb Quady used his passion for Rhône varieties and tapped into...
- Posted September 8, 2018
Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
DUNDEE, Ore. – This summer, the Fries family celebrated the 25th anniversary of Duck...
- Posted September 5, 2018
USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
DAYTON, Ore. – Few properties in the Pacific Northwest rival the world-class wines and...
- Posted September 4, 2018
McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
MCMINNVILLE, Ore. — Wineries urge wine competitions to build their judging panels around wine...
- Posted August 19, 2018
Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
DALLAS, Ore. — Brad Ford and his team at Illahe Vineyards – which includes a...
- Posted August 12, 2018