- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
More Oregon wine News
Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
McMINNVILLE, Ore. – Seeking out fine wines and a first-class getaway in Oregon’s Willamette...
- Posted March 6, 2019
Oregon Tempranillo Celebration returns to Ashland for 2019
ASHLAND, Ore. — The Oregon Tempranillo Alliance recently announced that its fourth annual Oregon...
- Posted December 24, 2018
Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
DATYON, Ore. – The winemaking transition at Chehalem Winery became official and seamless Thursday...
- Posted November 16, 2018
Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
NEWBERG, Ore. – Vicki Lewis and her husband Don Hagge, a Ph.D., and former...
- Posted November 14, 2018
Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
NEW ORLEANS — Supporters of public broadcasting along the Gulf Coast staged the inaugural...
- Posted November 12, 2018
Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
SALEM, Ore. – The year 2008 may be widely known for the significant economic...
- Posted September 27, 2018
Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
JACKSONVILLE, Ore. — Herb Quady used his passion for Rhône varieties and tapped into...
- Posted September 8, 2018
Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
DUNDEE, Ore. – This summer, the Fries family celebrated the 25th anniversary of Duck...
- Posted September 5, 2018
USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
DAYTON, Ore. – Few properties in the Pacific Northwest rival the world-class wines and...
- Posted September 4, 2018
McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
MCMINNVILLE, Ore. — Wineries urge wine competitions to build their judging panels around wine...
- Posted August 19, 2018