- Walla Walla Vintners makes winemaking change
- Famed writer Mike Dunne tastes trends at San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Alumni, College Cellars of Walla Walla rock San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration returns to Ashland for 2019
- College Cellars of Walla Walla again tops Tri-Cities Wine Festival judging
- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
More Oregon wine News
Hyland honors pioneers and an unusual Pinot Noir clone in Oregon
One of the least-understood appellations in Oregon Pinot Noir country is McMinnville. Many wine...
- Posted January 3, 2013
Top 10 Pacific Northwest wine stories of 2012
By most accounts, 2012 was a year of moving forward in the Pacific Northwest...
- Posted December 30, 2012
Your guide to Pacific Northwest sparkling wine
Inevitably, this is the time of year most people think about sparkling wine, thanks...
- Posted December 28, 2012
Platinum winner Watermill to pour Thursday in Sumner
Watermill Winery in Milton-Freewater, Ore., produced another Platinum-winning wine last month in Wine Press...
- Posted December 19, 2012
Who’s No. 1 for Riesling?
Washington is the unabashed U.S. leader in Riesling production and acreage, thanks to Ste....
- Posted December 15, 2012
Looking deeper at the Oregon wine industry
This week, Southern Oregon University in Ashland released a combined 2011 winery and vineyard...
- Posted December 14, 2012
Oregon-grown Long ranks among ‘Most Powerful Women in Wine’
London-based The Drinks Business magazine is counting down its “Top 50 Most Powerful Women...
- Posted December 13, 2012
Walla Walla wine road shows in 2013
The Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance released more information today regarding its 2013 public tastings...
- Posted December 12, 2012