- Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
- Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
- Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
- Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
- March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
- Ste. Michelle books 27 shows for Summer Concert Series
- Vancouver USA wineries set table for Savor SW WA Wine
- Young AVA launches Lewis-Clark Valley Wine Festival
- Wine Marketing Roundtable set for April 8 in Walla Walla
- Woodinville photojournalist debuts VineLines Dispatch
More Oregon wine News
Second-generation Weisinger tops Oregon Wine Competition with Tempranillo
JACKSONVILLE, Ore. – It’s appropriate that second-generation winemaker Eric Weisinger, president of the Oregon...
- Posted August 25, 2017
Brooks Winery in Oregon creates Great American Eclipse experience
AMITY, Ore. – For a number of wineries in Oregon’s Willamette Valley, the 2017...
- Posted August 20, 2017
IPNC sets table for celebration of Oregon, Pinot Noir
McMINNVILLE, Ore. – Ask an international wine expert what Oregon...
- Posted July 25, 2017
Linfield hires Greg Jones to lead wine studies program
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — Linfield College in Oregon’s Willamette Valley made international news Friday with...
- Posted June 26, 2017
Support for Oregon Pinot Noir shows as IPNC nears another sellout
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — This year, the International Pinot Noir Celebration enters its fourth decade,...
- Posted June 4, 2017
WineAmerica presents Oregon Sen. Wyden with award
WineAmerica, the nation’s largest wine advocacy organization, recently presented Sen. Ron Wyden (D-Ore.) with...
- Posted May 1, 2017
Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine Competition
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. — Pacific Northwest wines from both sides of the border, led...
- Posted April 21, 2017
Individual tickets on sale for 2017 International Pinot Noir Celebration in Oregon
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — A few tickets to one of the Northwest wine industry’s most...
- Posted April 10, 2017
Oregon’s Pinot Noir legacy
Oregon’s modern-day wine industry traces its lineage to the 1960s. The first Pinot Noir...
- Posted April 9, 2017
Northwest wineries shine on Wine Spectator bargain list
Wine Spectator, the world’s leading wine publication, pays tribute to some of the Pacific...
- Posted April 8, 2017