- None in the top 10, but nine from Northwest get inside Wine Spectator’s top 60
- Bob Bertheau joins German icon Loosen at J. Christopher Wines
- Abeja Chardonnay edges DeLille’s Harrison Hill at Great Northwest Invitational
- Election Day arrives for office-seeking Airfield Estates Winery owner
- Bledsoe, McDaniels buy Hope Well Vineyard in Oregon’s Eola-Amity Hills
- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
More Podcast News
John Duval creates ageworthy Syrah at Long Shadows Vintners
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — It took 32 hours of travel for Australian winemaker John...
- Posted October 29, 2014
From Napa to Idaho: Coiled Wines’ twisted tale
GARDEN CITY, Idaho – If you were happily building a life and winemaking career...
- Posted October 23, 2014
Inside the Great Northwest Invite
HOOD RIVER, Ore. — Last week, 16 influential wine professionals gathered at the historic...
- Posted October 16, 2014
Ste. Michelle’s Bob Bertheau on Riesling, lots and lots of Riesling
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Bob Bertheau makes Riesling. A lot of Riesling. More Riesling than...
- Posted October 9, 2014
Randy Dunn brings maverick style from Napa to Walla Walla
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Allen Shoup never doubted that Napa Valley iconoclast Randy Dunn...
- Posted October 1, 2014
Sean Sullivan scales new heights in Washington wine writing
SEATTLE – It hasn’t taken long for a guy from the East Coast who...
- Posted September 25, 2014
Brian Carter Cellars soars with great Washington blends
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – For more than three decades, Brian Carter has crafted some of...
- Posted September 18, 2014
Red Willow Vineyard: Hallowed ground in the Yakima Valley
WAPATO, Wash. – In just about every conceivable way, the 140 acres of wine...
- Posted September 11, 2014
Washington coastal winery takes road well traveled
ABERDEEN, Wash. – It’s harvest time, and one Washington winery is making a long,...
- Posted September 4, 2014
Charlie Hoppes at home on Red Mountain
RICHLAND, Wash. – Charlie Hoppes has come a long way in the past three...
- Posted August 28, 2014