- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
More Podcast News
John Duval creates ageworthy Syrah at Long Shadows Vintners
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — It took 32 hours of travel for Australian winemaker John...
- Posted October 29, 2014
From Napa to Idaho: Coiled Wines’ twisted tale
GARDEN CITY, Idaho – If you were happily building a life and winemaking career...
- Posted October 23, 2014
Inside the Great Northwest Invite
HOOD RIVER, Ore. — Last week, 16 influential wine professionals gathered at the historic...
- Posted October 16, 2014
Ste. Michelle’s Bob Bertheau on Riesling, lots and lots of Riesling
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Bob Bertheau makes Riesling. A lot of Riesling. More Riesling than...
- Posted October 9, 2014
Randy Dunn brings maverick style from Napa to Walla Walla
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Allen Shoup never doubted that Napa Valley iconoclast Randy Dunn...
- Posted October 1, 2014
Sean Sullivan scales new heights in Washington wine writing
SEATTLE – It hasn’t taken long for a guy from the East Coast who...
- Posted September 25, 2014
Brian Carter Cellars soars with great Washington blends
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – For more than three decades, Brian Carter has crafted some of...
- Posted September 18, 2014
Red Willow Vineyard: Hallowed ground in the Yakima Valley
WAPATO, Wash. – In just about every conceivable way, the 140 acres of wine...
- Posted September 11, 2014
Washington coastal winery takes road well traveled
ABERDEEN, Wash. – It’s harvest time, and one Washington winery is making a long,...
- Posted September 4, 2014
Charlie Hoppes at home on Red Mountain
RICHLAND, Wash. – Charlie Hoppes has come a long way in the past three...
- Posted August 28, 2014