- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
More Podcast News
John Duval creates ageworthy Syrah at Long Shadows Vintners
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — It took 32 hours of travel for Australian winemaker John...
- Posted October 29, 2014
From Napa to Idaho: Coiled Wines’ twisted tale
GARDEN CITY, Idaho – If you were happily building a life and winemaking career...
- Posted October 23, 2014
Inside the Great Northwest Invite
HOOD RIVER, Ore. — Last week, 16 influential wine professionals gathered at the historic...
- Posted October 16, 2014
Ste. Michelle’s Bob Bertheau on Riesling, lots and lots of Riesling
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Bob Bertheau makes Riesling. A lot of Riesling. More Riesling than...
- Posted October 9, 2014
Randy Dunn brings maverick style from Napa to Walla Walla
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Allen Shoup never doubted that Napa Valley iconoclast Randy Dunn...
- Posted October 1, 2014
Sean Sullivan scales new heights in Washington wine writing
SEATTLE – It hasn’t taken long for a guy from the East Coast who...
- Posted September 25, 2014
Brian Carter Cellars soars with great Washington blends
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – For more than three decades, Brian Carter has crafted some of...
- Posted September 18, 2014
Red Willow Vineyard: Hallowed ground in the Yakima Valley
WAPATO, Wash. – In just about every conceivable way, the 140 acres of wine...
- Posted September 11, 2014
Washington coastal winery takes road well traveled
ABERDEEN, Wash. – It’s harvest time, and one Washington winery is making a long,...
- Posted September 4, 2014
Charlie Hoppes at home on Red Mountain
RICHLAND, Wash. – Charlie Hoppes has come a long way in the past three...
- Posted August 28, 2014