- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
More Podcast News
John Duval creates ageworthy Syrah at Long Shadows Vintners
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — It took 32 hours of travel for Australian winemaker John...
- Posted October 29, 2014
From Napa to Idaho: Coiled Wines’ twisted tale
GARDEN CITY, Idaho – If you were happily building a life and winemaking career...
- Posted October 23, 2014
Inside the Great Northwest Invite
HOOD RIVER, Ore. — Last week, 16 influential wine professionals gathered at the historic...
- Posted October 16, 2014
Ste. Michelle’s Bob Bertheau on Riesling, lots and lots of Riesling
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Bob Bertheau makes Riesling. A lot of Riesling. More Riesling than...
- Posted October 9, 2014
Randy Dunn brings maverick style from Napa to Walla Walla
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Allen Shoup never doubted that Napa Valley iconoclast Randy Dunn...
- Posted October 1, 2014
Sean Sullivan scales new heights in Washington wine writing
SEATTLE – It hasn’t taken long for a guy from the East Coast who...
- Posted September 25, 2014
Brian Carter Cellars soars with great Washington blends
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – For more than three decades, Brian Carter has crafted some of...
- Posted September 18, 2014
Red Willow Vineyard: Hallowed ground in the Yakima Valley
WAPATO, Wash. – In just about every conceivable way, the 140 acres of wine...
- Posted September 11, 2014
Washington coastal winery takes road well traveled
ABERDEEN, Wash. – It’s harvest time, and one Washington winery is making a long,...
- Posted September 4, 2014
Charlie Hoppes at home on Red Mountain
RICHLAND, Wash. – Charlie Hoppes has come a long way in the past three...
- Posted August 28, 2014