- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
More Podcast News
Telaya Wine shifts from Washington to Idaho grapes
GARDEN CITY, Idaho – Earl Sullivan is a winery owner with feet in two...
- Posted August 21, 2014
Patterson Cellars quietly makes great wine in Woodinville
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – In a corner of the Warehouse District, John Patterson is quietly...
- Posted August 14, 2014
Life, times and growing wine empire of Charles Smith
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – For such a colorful character, Charles Smith is a man...
- Posted August 7, 2014
Doug Charles finds direction with Compass Wines
ANACORTES, Wash. – When Doug Charles decided to launch a wine shop, the longtime...
- Posted July 31, 2014
Challenges, rewards at Whidbey Island Winery
LANGLEY, Wash. – Greg Osenbach enjoys a good challenge, in fact he thrives on...
- Posted July 24, 2014
Bob Betz reflects on a most interesting life in wine
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – One of the finest gentlemen in the Washington wine industry also...
- Posted July 17, 2014
The art of blending with DeLille’s Chris Upchurch
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Back in the early 1990s, four men got together to start...
- Posted July 10, 2014
Robert Smasne’s deep history, great winemaking in Yakima Valley
GRANDVIEW, Wash. – Robert Smasne was destined to be a winemaker. Smasne, owner and...
- Posted July 3, 2014
Lopez Island Vineyards a model for cool-climate grapes, simple living
LOPEZ ISLAND, Wash. – This part of the San Juan Archipelago has been home...
- Posted June 26, 2014
Stuart Pigott: The Pope of Planet Riesling
All hail the Pope of Planet Riesling. Stuart Pigott, a British expat who splits...
- Posted June 19, 2014