- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
More Podcast News
How an interned American helped Washington’s wine industry
BAINBRIDGE ISLAND, Wash. – One of the darker sides of U.S. history was the...
- Posted September 1, 2016
Robin Pollard: from Washington wine boss to grape grower
ZILLAH, Wash. – She spent more than 15 years promoting Washington tourism and wine....
- Posted August 25, 2016
Second generation leads Oregon’s Elk Cove Vineyards
GASTON, Ore. – As a kid, Adam Campbell thought his parents’ friends were kind...
- Posted August 18, 2016
Oregon pioneer Adelsheim Vineyard refocuses on Chehalem Mountains
NEWBERG, Ore. – When David Adelsheim moved to what would become Oregon wine country,...
- Posted August 11, 2016
DANCIN Vineyards displays Pinot Noir, Chardonnay in Southern Oregon
MEDFORD, Ore. – Opposites often attract, which explains how Dan and Cindy Marca of...
- Posted August 3, 2016
Nicolas Quillé helps lead Washington’s Riesling revolution
SEATTLE – For Nicolas Quillé, coming from France’s third-largest city to one of the...
- Posted July 28, 2016
Mike Januik enjoys success, accolades from long winemaking career
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – During his lengthy tenure in the Washington wine industry – a...
- Posted July 21, 2016
Seven Hills Winery steeped in Walla Walla Valley history
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – A lot has changed for Casey and Vicky McClellan in...
- Posted July 14, 2016
Lindsay Creek Vineyards adds to growth of Lewis-Clark Valley wine
LEWISTON, Idaho – It might catch visitors by surprise when they drive up to...
- Posted July 7, 2016
Bookwalter transforms from mom-pop operation to success story
RICHLAND, Wash. – When John Bookwalter returned 19 years ago to take over his...
- Posted June 30, 2016