- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
- Heat units in Northwest vineyards as much as 29% ahead of last year
- Washington Wine Industry Foundation awards 6 of its 7 scholarships to women
- Kiona, Barnard Griffin toast 40th Red Mountain harvest with fundraiser Cab
- Pandemic prompts Red Mountain wineries to postpone consumer weekend
- Hot, dry climate July report marks finale by Greg Jones at Linfield
More Podcast News
How an interned American helped Washington’s wine industry
BAINBRIDGE ISLAND, Wash. – One of the darker sides of U.S. history was the...
- Posted September 1, 2016
Robin Pollard: from Washington wine boss to grape grower
ZILLAH, Wash. – She spent more than 15 years promoting Washington tourism and wine....
- Posted August 25, 2016
Second generation leads Oregon’s Elk Cove Vineyards
GASTON, Ore. – As a kid, Adam Campbell thought his parents’ friends were kind...
- Posted August 18, 2016
Oregon pioneer Adelsheim Vineyard refocuses on Chehalem Mountains
NEWBERG, Ore. – When David Adelsheim moved to what would become Oregon wine country,...
- Posted August 11, 2016
DANCIN Vineyards displays Pinot Noir, Chardonnay in Southern Oregon
MEDFORD, Ore. – Opposites often attract, which explains how Dan and Cindy Marca of...
- Posted August 3, 2016
Nicolas Quillé helps lead Washington’s Riesling revolution
SEATTLE – For Nicolas Quillé, coming from France’s third-largest city to one of the...
- Posted July 28, 2016
Mike Januik enjoys success, accolades from long winemaking career
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – During his lengthy tenure in the Washington wine industry – a...
- Posted July 21, 2016
Seven Hills Winery steeped in Walla Walla Valley history
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – A lot has changed for Casey and Vicky McClellan in...
- Posted July 14, 2016
Lindsay Creek Vineyards adds to growth of Lewis-Clark Valley wine
LEWISTON, Idaho – It might catch visitors by surprise when they drive up to...
- Posted July 7, 2016
Bookwalter transforms from mom-pop operation to success story
RICHLAND, Wash. – When John Bookwalter returned 19 years ago to take over his...
- Posted June 30, 2016