- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
More Podcast News
Husband/wife team make Tightrope Winery a destination in British Columbia
PENTICTON, British Columbia – It’s no secret in British Columbia, but Tightrope Winery deserves...
- Posted June 23, 2016
Colter’s Creek Winery revitalizes tiny Idaho town
JULIAETTA, Idaho – On Jan. 1, 1916, the state of Idaho turned dry, four...
- Posted June 9, 2016
Amelia Wynn Winery finds serenity on Bainbridge Island
BAINBRIDGE ISLAND, Wash. – Paul Bianchi started out with a four-bay garage at his...
- Posted June 2, 2016
Telaya Wine Co. follows up awards with Boise River tasting room
GARDEN CITY, Idaho – Earl Sullivan’s problem at Telaya Wine Co. is a good one...
- Posted May 26, 2016
Rise and fall of Washington Lemberger
PROSSER, Wash. – With a name that sounded too much like a stinky German...
- Posted May 19, 2016
Rob Folin leads Folin Cellars from north to south in Oregon
GOLD HILL, Ore. – There’s not much pretense, but there’s a wealth of overlooked...
- Posted May 12, 2016
Sunset’s Sara Schneider is the accidental wine expert
SONOMA, Calif. – One gets the sense that Sara Schneider looks around in awe...
- Posted May 5, 2016
Marcus Notaro builds Red Mountain-Napa Valley connection
NAPA, Calif. – One man has now been the head winemaker for two iconic...
- Posted April 28, 2016
After 30 vintages, Joe Dobbes still fascinated by Pinot Noir
DUNDEE, Ore. – Even after 30 years of making wine, Joe Dobbes is still...
- Posted April 21, 2016
Cynthia Nims dives into Northwest oysters, wines
SEATTLE – Cynthia Nims knows Pacific Northwest cuisine, and her latest book dives into...
- Posted April 14, 2016