- Bledsoe, McDaniels buy Hope Well Vineyard in Oregon’s Eola-Amity Hills
- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
- Heat units in Northwest vineyards as much as 29% ahead of last year
- Washington Wine Industry Foundation awards 6 of its 7 scholarships to women
- Kiona, Barnard Griffin toast 40th Red Mountain harvest with fundraiser Cab
- Pandemic prompts Red Mountain wineries to postpone consumer weekend
More Podcast News
Husband/wife team make Tightrope Winery a destination in British Columbia
PENTICTON, British Columbia – It’s no secret in British Columbia, but Tightrope Winery deserves...
- Posted June 23, 2016
Colter’s Creek Winery revitalizes tiny Idaho town
JULIAETTA, Idaho – On Jan. 1, 1916, the state of Idaho turned dry, four...
- Posted June 9, 2016
Amelia Wynn Winery finds serenity on Bainbridge Island
BAINBRIDGE ISLAND, Wash. – Paul Bianchi started out with a four-bay garage at his...
- Posted June 2, 2016
Telaya Wine Co. follows up awards with Boise River tasting room
GARDEN CITY, Idaho – Earl Sullivan’s problem at Telaya Wine Co. is a good one...
- Posted May 26, 2016
Rise and fall of Washington Lemberger
PROSSER, Wash. – With a name that sounded too much like a stinky German...
- Posted May 19, 2016
Rob Folin leads Folin Cellars from north to south in Oregon
GOLD HILL, Ore. – There’s not much pretense, but there’s a wealth of overlooked...
- Posted May 12, 2016
Sunset’s Sara Schneider is the accidental wine expert
SONOMA, Calif. – One gets the sense that Sara Schneider looks around in awe...
- Posted May 5, 2016
Marcus Notaro builds Red Mountain-Napa Valley connection
NAPA, Calif. – One man has now been the head winemaker for two iconic...
- Posted April 28, 2016
After 30 vintages, Joe Dobbes still fascinated by Pinot Noir
DUNDEE, Ore. – Even after 30 years of making wine, Joe Dobbes is still...
- Posted April 21, 2016
Cynthia Nims dives into Northwest oysters, wines
SEATTLE – Cynthia Nims knows Pacific Northwest cuisine, and her latest book dives into...
- Posted April 14, 2016