- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
More Podcast News
Ste. Michelle’s Baseler envisions 200,000 acres of Washington vineyards
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Washington’s wine industry is perfectly poised to not only continue to...
- Posted April 7, 2016
Wine lovers have abundance of educational opportunities
If you spend much time around wine experts, you might begin to hear such...
- Posted March 31, 2016
Inside the 2016 Cascadia Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – During the fourth annual Cascadia Wine Competition – the largest...
- Posted March 24, 2016
Scott Steingraber set to take Kriselle Cellars to next level
WHITE CITY, Ore. – Perhaps the most important talent of any winemaker is creating...
- Posted March 17, 2016
Walla Walla’s Reininger Winery reaches for new heights
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – This fall will mark Chuck Reininger’s 20th harvest in the...
- Posted March 10, 2016
Linda Donovan uses Oregon wine to help revitalize Medford
MEDFORD, Ore. – There are a number of examples throughout Oregon of how the...
- Posted March 3, 2016
Wine Shack provides selections for Oregon coast visitors
CANNON BEACH, Ore. – When you head to the Oregon coast, it’s a great...
- Posted February 25, 2016
Vicky Scharlau shepherds Washington wine grape growth
CASHMERE, Wash. – Washington’s wine industry is in a strong growth mode – and...
- Posted February 19, 2016
Martin uses award-winning Tempranillo to grow Red Lily Vineyards
RUCH, Ore. – Based her recent string of successes, it would almost be a...
- Posted February 11, 2016
Ron Irvine’s ‘Wine Project’ tells story of Washington wine
PROSSER, Wash. – Two decades after crossing Europe, learning about wine, saving the Pike...
- Posted February 4, 2016