- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
More Podcast News
Ste. Michelle’s Baseler envisions 200,000 acres of Washington vineyards
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Washington’s wine industry is perfectly poised to not only continue to...
- Posted April 7, 2016
Wine lovers have abundance of educational opportunities
If you spend much time around wine experts, you might begin to hear such...
- Posted March 31, 2016
Inside the 2016 Cascadia Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – During the fourth annual Cascadia Wine Competition – the largest...
- Posted March 24, 2016
Scott Steingraber set to take Kriselle Cellars to next level
WHITE CITY, Ore. – Perhaps the most important talent of any winemaker is creating...
- Posted March 17, 2016
Walla Walla’s Reininger Winery reaches for new heights
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – This fall will mark Chuck Reininger’s 20th harvest in the...
- Posted March 10, 2016
Linda Donovan uses Oregon wine to help revitalize Medford
MEDFORD, Ore. – There are a number of examples throughout Oregon of how the...
- Posted March 3, 2016
Wine Shack provides selections for Oregon coast visitors
CANNON BEACH, Ore. – When you head to the Oregon coast, it’s a great...
- Posted February 25, 2016
Vicky Scharlau shepherds Washington wine grape growth
CASHMERE, Wash. – Washington’s wine industry is in a strong growth mode – and...
- Posted February 19, 2016
Martin uses award-winning Tempranillo to grow Red Lily Vineyards
RUCH, Ore. – Based her recent string of successes, it would almost be a...
- Posted February 11, 2016
Ron Irvine’s ‘Wine Project’ tells story of Washington wine
PROSSER, Wash. – Two decades after crossing Europe, learning about wine, saving the Pike...
- Posted February 4, 2016