- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
More Podcast News
Ste. Michelle’s Baseler envisions 200,000 acres of Washington vineyards
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Washington’s wine industry is perfectly poised to not only continue to...
- Posted April 7, 2016
Wine lovers have abundance of educational opportunities
If you spend much time around wine experts, you might begin to hear such...
- Posted March 31, 2016
Inside the 2016 Cascadia Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – During the fourth annual Cascadia Wine Competition – the largest...
- Posted March 24, 2016
Scott Steingraber set to take Kriselle Cellars to next level
WHITE CITY, Ore. – Perhaps the most important talent of any winemaker is creating...
- Posted March 17, 2016
Walla Walla’s Reininger Winery reaches for new heights
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – This fall will mark Chuck Reininger’s 20th harvest in the...
- Posted March 10, 2016
Linda Donovan uses Oregon wine to help revitalize Medford
MEDFORD, Ore. – There are a number of examples throughout Oregon of how the...
- Posted March 3, 2016
Wine Shack provides selections for Oregon coast visitors
CANNON BEACH, Ore. – When you head to the Oregon coast, it’s a great...
- Posted February 25, 2016
Vicky Scharlau shepherds Washington wine grape growth
CASHMERE, Wash. – Washington’s wine industry is in a strong growth mode – and...
- Posted February 19, 2016
Martin uses award-winning Tempranillo to grow Red Lily Vineyards
RUCH, Ore. – Based her recent string of successes, it would almost be a...
- Posted February 11, 2016
Ron Irvine’s ‘Wine Project’ tells story of Washington wine
PROSSER, Wash. – Two decades after crossing Europe, learning about wine, saving the Pike...
- Posted February 4, 2016