- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
More Podcast News
Ste. Michelle’s Baseler envisions 200,000 acres of Washington vineyards
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Washington’s wine industry is perfectly poised to not only continue to...
- Posted April 7, 2016
Wine lovers have abundance of educational opportunities
If you spend much time around wine experts, you might begin to hear such...
- Posted March 31, 2016
Inside the 2016 Cascadia Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – During the fourth annual Cascadia Wine Competition – the largest...
- Posted March 24, 2016
Scott Steingraber set to take Kriselle Cellars to next level
WHITE CITY, Ore. – Perhaps the most important talent of any winemaker is creating...
- Posted March 17, 2016
Walla Walla’s Reininger Winery reaches for new heights
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – This fall will mark Chuck Reininger’s 20th harvest in the...
- Posted March 10, 2016
Linda Donovan uses Oregon wine to help revitalize Medford
MEDFORD, Ore. – There are a number of examples throughout Oregon of how the...
- Posted March 3, 2016
Wine Shack provides selections for Oregon coast visitors
CANNON BEACH, Ore. – When you head to the Oregon coast, it’s a great...
- Posted February 25, 2016
Vicky Scharlau shepherds Washington wine grape growth
CASHMERE, Wash. – Washington’s wine industry is in a strong growth mode – and...
- Posted February 19, 2016
Martin uses award-winning Tempranillo to grow Red Lily Vineyards
RUCH, Ore. – Based her recent string of successes, it would almost be a...
- Posted February 11, 2016
Ron Irvine’s ‘Wine Project’ tells story of Washington wine
PROSSER, Wash. – Two decades after crossing Europe, learning about wine, saving the Pike...
- Posted February 4, 2016