- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
More Podcast News
How Woodward Canyon Winery Old Vines Cab became a classic
LOWDEN, Wash. – Woodward Canyon Winery‘s Old Vines Dedication Series Cabernet Sauvignon has been...
- Posted January 21, 2016
Brandborg keeps cool in Elkton, Ore.
ELKTON, Ore. – One of the coolest cats you will come across in the...
- Posted January 14, 2016
Williams continues to make history at Brooks Wines
AMITY, Ore. — Chris Williams has established himself as one of the Pacific Northwest’s...
- Posted January 7, 2016
Washington man turns love of Port into career
It’s only natural that as the days turn cold, rainy and snowy, wine lovers’...
- Posted December 17, 2015
Bella leads way for British Columbia sparkling wine
NARAMATA, British Columbia – Jay Drysdale could be seen as a bit of a...
- Posted December 10, 2015
Cherry Wood Bed Breakfast and Barn combines equine with Yakima Valley wine
ZILLAH, Wash. – Each time Pepper Fewel learned of a horse facing a premature...
- Posted December 3, 2015
Abacela discovers 140-year-old Mission grape planting
ROSEBURG, Ore. — Earl Jones moved to Southern Oregon from the Gulf Coast to...
- Posted November 26, 2015
Harvest work lifts Washington somm’s wine appreciation
LUMMI ISLAND, Wash. – To hold a bottle of wine and tell its story...
- Posted November 19, 2015
NW boosts global Riesling cred with Dan Berger
We are fortunate to be in a golden era of Riesling. So says one...
- Posted November 12, 2015
Seattle native stars in ‘Uncorked’ TV series
NEW YORK – Famously called “the city that never sleeps,” New York also is...
- Posted November 5, 2015