- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
More Podcast News
How Woodward Canyon Winery Old Vines Cab became a classic
LOWDEN, Wash. – Woodward Canyon Winery‘s Old Vines Dedication Series Cabernet Sauvignon has been...
- Posted January 21, 2016
Brandborg keeps cool in Elkton, Ore.
ELKTON, Ore. – One of the coolest cats you will come across in the...
- Posted January 14, 2016
Williams continues to make history at Brooks Wines
AMITY, Ore. — Chris Williams has established himself as one of the Pacific Northwest’s...
- Posted January 7, 2016
Washington man turns love of Port into career
It’s only natural that as the days turn cold, rainy and snowy, wine lovers’...
- Posted December 17, 2015
Bella leads way for British Columbia sparkling wine
NARAMATA, British Columbia – Jay Drysdale could be seen as a bit of a...
- Posted December 10, 2015
Cherry Wood Bed Breakfast and Barn combines equine with Yakima Valley wine
ZILLAH, Wash. – Each time Pepper Fewel learned of a horse facing a premature...
- Posted December 3, 2015
Abacela discovers 140-year-old Mission grape planting
ROSEBURG, Ore. — Earl Jones moved to Southern Oregon from the Gulf Coast to...
- Posted November 26, 2015
Harvest work lifts Washington somm’s wine appreciation
LUMMI ISLAND, Wash. – To hold a bottle of wine and tell its story...
- Posted November 19, 2015
NW boosts global Riesling cred with Dan Berger
We are fortunate to be in a golden era of Riesling. So says one...
- Posted November 12, 2015
Seattle native stars in ‘Uncorked’ TV series
NEW YORK – Famously called “the city that never sleeps,” New York also is...
- Posted November 5, 2015