- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
More Podcast News
Fujishin Family Cellars brings energy to Idaho wine industry
CALDWELL, Idaho – Martin Fujishin is the hardest-working person in the Idaho wine industry....
- Posted October 29, 2015
Northwest trek becomes Full Pull Wines
SEATTLE – Paul Zitarelli’s journey from East Coast math major to Seattle wine expert...
- Posted October 22, 2015
Rob Griffin, dean of Washington winemakers, reflects on hot vintage
RICHLAND, Wash. – Thanks to a relentlessly warm and early year, the 2015 vintage...
- Posted October 8, 2015
Greg Koenig continues to lead charge in Snake River Valley
CALDWELL, Idaho – It has been more than 20 years since a young, energetic...
- Posted October 1, 2015
Wine Folly founder’s journey from artist to author
SEATTLE – One of the world’s most popular wine bloggers has turned her passion...
- Posted September 24, 2015
Co Dinn Cellars dedicated to Yakima Valley
GRANDVIEW, Wash. – One of Washington’s most prolific winemakers has changed his focus to...
- Posted September 17, 2015
Walla Walla Valley conundrum: Washington or Oregon?
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – When is an Oregon wine not an Oregon wine? The...
- Posted September 10, 2015
AprèsVin turns Washington wine grape waste into gourmet oils
PROSSER, Wash. – Washington’s modern wine industry can trace its roots back to 1962,...
- Posted September 3, 2015
Freddy Arredondo enjoys 2nd career as Cave B winemaker
GEORGE, Wash. – Freddy Arredondo didn’t start out his adult life with thoughts of...
- Posted August 27, 2015
8 years after founder’s death, Baer Winery lives up to legacy
WENATCHEE, Wash. – Some 15 years ago, a young, talented winemaker burst onto the...
- Posted August 20, 2015