- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
- Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
More Podcast News
Fujishin Family Cellars brings energy to Idaho wine industry
CALDWELL, Idaho – Martin Fujishin is the hardest-working person in the Idaho wine industry....
- Posted October 29, 2015
Northwest trek becomes Full Pull Wines
SEATTLE – Paul Zitarelli’s journey from East Coast math major to Seattle wine expert...
- Posted October 22, 2015
Rob Griffin, dean of Washington winemakers, reflects on hot vintage
RICHLAND, Wash. – Thanks to a relentlessly warm and early year, the 2015 vintage...
- Posted October 8, 2015
Greg Koenig continues to lead charge in Snake River Valley
CALDWELL, Idaho – It has been more than 20 years since a young, energetic...
- Posted October 1, 2015
Wine Folly founder’s journey from artist to author
SEATTLE – One of the world’s most popular wine bloggers has turned her passion...
- Posted September 24, 2015
Co Dinn Cellars dedicated to Yakima Valley
GRANDVIEW, Wash. – One of Washington’s most prolific winemakers has changed his focus to...
- Posted September 17, 2015
Walla Walla Valley conundrum: Washington or Oregon?
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – When is an Oregon wine not an Oregon wine? The...
- Posted September 10, 2015
AprèsVin turns Washington wine grape waste into gourmet oils
PROSSER, Wash. – Washington’s modern wine industry can trace its roots back to 1962,...
- Posted September 3, 2015
Freddy Arredondo enjoys 2nd career as Cave B winemaker
GEORGE, Wash. – Freddy Arredondo didn’t start out his adult life with thoughts of...
- Posted August 27, 2015
8 years after founder’s death, Baer Winery lives up to legacy
WENATCHEE, Wash. – Some 15 years ago, a young, talented winemaker burst onto the...
- Posted August 20, 2015