- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
More Podcast News
Fujishin Family Cellars brings energy to Idaho wine industry
CALDWELL, Idaho – Martin Fujishin is the hardest-working person in the Idaho wine industry....
- Posted October 29, 2015
Northwest trek becomes Full Pull Wines
SEATTLE – Paul Zitarelli’s journey from East Coast math major to Seattle wine expert...
- Posted October 22, 2015
Rob Griffin, dean of Washington winemakers, reflects on hot vintage
RICHLAND, Wash. – Thanks to a relentlessly warm and early year, the 2015 vintage...
- Posted October 8, 2015
Greg Koenig continues to lead charge in Snake River Valley
CALDWELL, Idaho – It has been more than 20 years since a young, energetic...
- Posted October 1, 2015
Wine Folly founder’s journey from artist to author
SEATTLE – One of the world’s most popular wine bloggers has turned her passion...
- Posted September 24, 2015
Co Dinn Cellars dedicated to Yakima Valley
GRANDVIEW, Wash. – One of Washington’s most prolific winemakers has changed his focus to...
- Posted September 17, 2015
Walla Walla Valley conundrum: Washington or Oregon?
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – When is an Oregon wine not an Oregon wine? The...
- Posted September 10, 2015
AprèsVin turns Washington wine grape waste into gourmet oils
PROSSER, Wash. – Washington’s modern wine industry can trace its roots back to 1962,...
- Posted September 3, 2015
Freddy Arredondo enjoys 2nd career as Cave B winemaker
GEORGE, Wash. – Freddy Arredondo didn’t start out his adult life with thoughts of...
- Posted August 27, 2015
8 years after founder’s death, Baer Winery lives up to legacy
WENATCHEE, Wash. – Some 15 years ago, a young, talented winemaker burst onto the...
- Posted August 20, 2015