- Tinte Cellars adds second Red Mountain vineyard
- Pinot Gris by Iris Vineyards tops McMinnville Wine Classic judging
- Maryhill Winery climbs atop Platinum Awards all-time leaderboard
- Sniff, Sip, Swirl: Let’s Talk About Northwest Wines grows its following
- The Wine Knows: A new start for Great Northwest Wine
- Tasting Room Perspective: A wine club you don’t want to join
- A Vine Start: 23 years later, here’s another Volume 1, Issue No. 1
- Napa winemaker produces Platinum’s top wine at Chris Daniel Winery
- Pinot Noir catches on in Oregon as white wine
- Red Mountain-focused Liberty Lake Wine Cellars bats 7-for-7 at Platinum Awards
More Podcast News
New generation takes over Bainbridge Vineyards
BAINBRIDGE ISLAND, Wash. – Nearly 40 years ago, Gerard and Jo Ann Bentryn arrived...
- Posted August 13, 2015
Living the wine life with Leslie Sbrocco
SAN FRANCISCO – One of America’s most prolific, visible and social wine experts started...
- Posted August 6, 2015
Winemaking stays in family at Hedges Family Estate
When Pete Hedges, longtime winemaker for Hedges Family Estate, decided to retire this spring,...
- Posted July 30, 2015
After 40 years, Seattle’s Pike & Western still going strong
SEATTLE – It’s been nearly 40 years since Michael Teer first walked into Pike...
- Posted July 23, 2015
Young Washington winemaker learns at feet of greats
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Two of Washington’s most accomplished and acclaimed winemakers are Chris Upchurch...
- Posted July 16, 2015
Tapteil Vineyard Winery continues to evolve on Red Mountain
BENTON CITY, Wash. — If not for Larry Pearson, the top of Washington’s famed...
- Posted July 9, 2015
Jean-François Pellet: Walla Walla’s busiest winemaker
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Perhaps the busiest person in the Walla Walla Valley is...
- Posted July 2, 2015
45 years in, Ponzi Vineyards still pushing innovation
NEWBERG, Ore. – In the late 1960s, Dick Ponzi was a mechanical engineer in...
- Posted June 25, 2015
3 decades later, Columbia Valley still defines Washington wine
PROSSER, Wash. – More than 30 years after it was created, the Columbia Valley...
- Posted June 18, 2015
L’Ecole No. 41’s iconic schoolhouse turns 100
LOWDEN, Wash. – The old schoolhouse has seen a lot happen during its first...
- Posted June 11, 2015