- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
- Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
More Podcast News
New generation takes over Bainbridge Vineyards
BAINBRIDGE ISLAND, Wash. – Nearly 40 years ago, Gerard and Jo Ann Bentryn arrived...
- Posted August 13, 2015
Living the wine life with Leslie Sbrocco
SAN FRANCISCO – One of America’s most prolific, visible and social wine experts started...
- Posted August 6, 2015
Winemaking stays in family at Hedges Family Estate
When Pete Hedges, longtime winemaker for Hedges Family Estate, decided to retire this spring,...
- Posted July 30, 2015
After 40 years, Seattle’s Pike & Western still going strong
SEATTLE – It’s been nearly 40 years since Michael Teer first walked into Pike...
- Posted July 23, 2015
Young Washington winemaker learns at feet of greats
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Two of Washington’s most accomplished and acclaimed winemakers are Chris Upchurch...
- Posted July 16, 2015
Tapteil Vineyard Winery continues to evolve on Red Mountain
BENTON CITY, Wash. — If not for Larry Pearson, the top of Washington’s famed...
- Posted July 9, 2015
Jean-François Pellet: Walla Walla’s busiest winemaker
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Perhaps the busiest person in the Walla Walla Valley is...
- Posted July 2, 2015
45 years in, Ponzi Vineyards still pushing innovation
NEWBERG, Ore. – In the late 1960s, Dick Ponzi was a mechanical engineer in...
- Posted June 25, 2015
3 decades later, Columbia Valley still defines Washington wine
PROSSER, Wash. – More than 30 years after it was created, the Columbia Valley...
- Posted June 18, 2015
L’Ecole No. 41’s iconic schoolhouse turns 100
LOWDEN, Wash. – The old schoolhouse has seen a lot happen during its first...
- Posted June 11, 2015