- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
More Podcast News
New generation takes over Bainbridge Vineyards
BAINBRIDGE ISLAND, Wash. – Nearly 40 years ago, Gerard and Jo Ann Bentryn arrived...
- Posted August 13, 2015
Living the wine life with Leslie Sbrocco
SAN FRANCISCO – One of America’s most prolific, visible and social wine experts started...
- Posted August 6, 2015
Winemaking stays in family at Hedges Family Estate
When Pete Hedges, longtime winemaker for Hedges Family Estate, decided to retire this spring,...
- Posted July 30, 2015
After 40 years, Seattle’s Pike & Western still going strong
SEATTLE – It’s been nearly 40 years since Michael Teer first walked into Pike...
- Posted July 23, 2015
Young Washington winemaker learns at feet of greats
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Two of Washington’s most accomplished and acclaimed winemakers are Chris Upchurch...
- Posted July 16, 2015
Tapteil Vineyard Winery continues to evolve on Red Mountain
BENTON CITY, Wash. — If not for Larry Pearson, the top of Washington’s famed...
- Posted July 9, 2015
Jean-François Pellet: Walla Walla’s busiest winemaker
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Perhaps the busiest person in the Walla Walla Valley is...
- Posted July 2, 2015
45 years in, Ponzi Vineyards still pushing innovation
NEWBERG, Ore. – In the late 1960s, Dick Ponzi was a mechanical engineer in...
- Posted June 25, 2015
3 decades later, Columbia Valley still defines Washington wine
PROSSER, Wash. – More than 30 years after it was created, the Columbia Valley...
- Posted June 18, 2015
L’Ecole No. 41’s iconic schoolhouse turns 100
LOWDEN, Wash. – The old schoolhouse has seen a lot happen during its first...
- Posted June 11, 2015