- Bledsoe, McDaniels buy Hope Well Vineyard in Oregon’s Eola-Amity Hills
- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
- Heat units in Northwest vineyards as much as 29% ahead of last year
- Washington Wine Industry Foundation awards 6 of its 7 scholarships to women
- Kiona, Barnard Griffin toast 40th Red Mountain harvest with fundraiser Cab
- Pandemic prompts Red Mountain wineries to postpone consumer weekend
More Podcast News
Victor Palencia keeps busy with lots of wine
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Victor Palencia is a man who wears many hats in...
- Posted June 4, 2015
Earl Jones celebrates more history at Abacela
ROSEBURG, Ore. — Abacela Vineyards and Winery makes headlines for its pioneering work with...
- Posted May 27, 2015
Walter Clore Center celebrates first year
PROSSER, Wash. — Washington’s first winery opened in the 1870s, but Washington wine wasn’t really...
- Posted May 21, 2015
Hamilton Cellars follows long path to Red Mountain
Stacie and Russ Hamilton lived only about 10 miles away from Red Mountain, but...
- Posted May 14, 2015
Cathedral Ridge owner takes pride in Columbia Gorge wine industry
HOOD RIVER, Ore. — A famous American novel, a bet with his father and...
- Posted May 7, 2015
Saviah Cellars rises to top in Walla Walla Valley
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Montana is not an easy place to grow up. Harsh...
- Posted April 30, 2015
Doug McCrea continues his walk through Salida
YELM, Wash. — Doug McCrea’s transformation from Washington state’s leading Rhône Ranger to a...
- Posted April 23, 2015
Duckhorn’s Canvasback quickly builds on early success
When Napa Valley’s Duckhorn Wine Co. decided to quietly create a Washington winery focusing...
- Posted April 16, 2015
Train keeps rolling through Barrister Winery
SPOKANE – Every year, more than 20,000 trains rumble through Washington’s second-largest city. And...
- Posted April 9, 2015
Inside the Great Northwest Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – Now that the third annual Great Northwest Wine Competition is...
- Posted April 2, 2015