- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
More Podcast News
Victor Palencia keeps busy with lots of wine
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Victor Palencia is a man who wears many hats in...
- Posted June 4, 2015
Earl Jones celebrates more history at Abacela
ROSEBURG, Ore. — Abacela Vineyards and Winery makes headlines for its pioneering work with...
- Posted May 27, 2015
Walter Clore Center celebrates first year
PROSSER, Wash. — Washington’s first winery opened in the 1870s, but Washington wine wasn’t really...
- Posted May 21, 2015
Hamilton Cellars follows long path to Red Mountain
Stacie and Russ Hamilton lived only about 10 miles away from Red Mountain, but...
- Posted May 14, 2015
Cathedral Ridge owner takes pride in Columbia Gorge wine industry
HOOD RIVER, Ore. — A famous American novel, a bet with his father and...
- Posted May 7, 2015
Saviah Cellars rises to top in Walla Walla Valley
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Montana is not an easy place to grow up. Harsh...
- Posted April 30, 2015
Doug McCrea continues his walk through Salida
YELM, Wash. — Doug McCrea’s transformation from Washington state’s leading Rhône Ranger to a...
- Posted April 23, 2015
Duckhorn’s Canvasback quickly builds on early success
When Napa Valley’s Duckhorn Wine Co. decided to quietly create a Washington winery focusing...
- Posted April 16, 2015
Train keeps rolling through Barrister Winery
SPOKANE – Every year, more than 20,000 trains rumble through Washington’s second-largest city. And...
- Posted April 9, 2015
Inside the Great Northwest Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – Now that the third annual Great Northwest Wine Competition is...
- Posted April 2, 2015