- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
More Product reviews News
‘Wine Bible’ a comprehensive guide
When Karen MacNeil published her first Wine Bible some 15 years ago, it was an...
- Posted November 23, 2015
‘Wine Folly’ book a fun way to learn about wine
It’s easy to tell that the team at Wine Folly loves to share its...
- Posted November 16, 2015
Bamboo Wine Table keeps wine glasses steady
Wine glasses are not always the most convenient vessels for drinking. Sure, they’re fine...
- Posted November 9, 2015
‘Vintage’ a fun, compelling wine novel
First-time novelist David Baker might have a breakout book on his hands. Baker, who...
- Posted November 2, 2015
Telling wine’s history in 100 bottles
Can one tell the history of wine in 100 bottles? British wine author Oz...
- Posted October 26, 2015
Sommelier/photographer serves up BC wine industry in coffee-table book
Sommelier/photographer Tarynn Liv Parker’s self-published book, Okanagan: A Celebration of the Canadian Wine Region...
- Posted October 24, 2015
Pacific Northwest wine fits in British-based Pocket Wine Book
Advertisements for the holiday season are just around the corner, and the arrival of...
- Posted September 25, 2015
Boxed wines get classy
With more and more premium wines being distributed in bag-in-a-box formats, buying boxed wines...
- Posted July 28, 2015
Northwest-made TRIbella solves wine decanter hassle
For young red wines, decanting should be considered an essential. Yet few wine consumers...
- Posted May 13, 2015
New book digs into Walla Walla Valley wine roots
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – This region’s original wine blogger now has written the book...
- Posted November 26, 2014