- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
More Product reviews News
‘Hugh Johnson’s Pocket Wine Book’ expands coverage of Northwest wine
It’s the middle of harvest for Pacific Northwest winemakers, the same time of year...
- Posted September 26, 2014
GrillGrate makes for great backyard barbecue
One of the best culinary experiences for Pacific Northwest carnivores pairs a glass of...
- Posted June 21, 2014
Latah Creek Wine Cellars in Spokane re-issues cookbooks
SPOKANE, Wash. – This weekend, Latah Creek Wine Cellars will hold its annual Mother’s...
- Posted May 7, 2014
Jon Bonné calls ‘New California Wine’ an echo of Washington
SAN FRANCISCO – Jon Bonné’s experience writing about wine in Washington state led directly...
- Posted March 24, 2014
‘Champagne: A History of Bubbles’ offers fun look via comic book
It’s Christmas Day, but sommelier Oumy Diaw wants all your pain to be limited...
- Posted December 25, 2013
‘A First Course in Wine’ by Batali somm Dan Amatuzzi easy to digest
Many things Mario Batali touches turn into gold, so it makes since New York...
- Posted December 21, 2013
Latest ‘World Atlas of Wine’ provides overview of Pacific Northwest
When famed British writer Hugh Johnson first published The World Atlas of Wine in...
- Posted October 26, 2013
Northwest gems fit in latest ‘Hugh Johnson’s Pocket Wine Book’
Hugh Johnson’s Pocket Wine Book 2014 recently hit the shelves, and it’s interesting to...
- Posted October 7, 2013
Book review: Dishing Up Oregon
One of the truly great things about living in the Pacific Northwest is the...
- Posted January 31, 2013
Book review: Wine Country Chef’s Table
Roy Breiman is best known in the Seattle area for his work as a...
- Posted January 25, 2013