- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
More Product reviews News
‘Hugh Johnson’s Pocket Wine Book’ expands coverage of Northwest wine
It’s the middle of harvest for Pacific Northwest winemakers, the same time of year...
- Posted September 26, 2014
GrillGrate makes for great backyard barbecue
One of the best culinary experiences for Pacific Northwest carnivores pairs a glass of...
- Posted June 21, 2014
Latah Creek Wine Cellars in Spokane re-issues cookbooks
SPOKANE, Wash. – This weekend, Latah Creek Wine Cellars will hold its annual Mother’s...
- Posted May 7, 2014
Jon Bonné calls ‘New California Wine’ an echo of Washington
SAN FRANCISCO – Jon Bonné’s experience writing about wine in Washington state led directly...
- Posted March 24, 2014
‘Champagne: A History of Bubbles’ offers fun look via comic book
It’s Christmas Day, but sommelier Oumy Diaw wants all your pain to be limited...
- Posted December 25, 2013
‘A First Course in Wine’ by Batali somm Dan Amatuzzi easy to digest
Many things Mario Batali touches turn into gold, so it makes since New York...
- Posted December 21, 2013
Latest ‘World Atlas of Wine’ provides overview of Pacific Northwest
When famed British writer Hugh Johnson first published The World Atlas of Wine in...
- Posted October 26, 2013
Northwest gems fit in latest ‘Hugh Johnson’s Pocket Wine Book’
Hugh Johnson’s Pocket Wine Book 2014 recently hit the shelves, and it’s interesting to...
- Posted October 7, 2013
Book review: Dishing Up Oregon
One of the truly great things about living in the Pacific Northwest is the...
- Posted January 31, 2013
Book review: Wine Country Chef’s Table
Roy Breiman is best known in the Seattle area for his work as a...
- Posted January 25, 2013