- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
More Washington wine News
Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
GRANDVIEW, Wash. — Rosé remains the hottest category in the world of wine, and...
- Posted June 25, 2018
Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Joe Grant used the sixth annual Walla Walla Valley Wine...
- Posted June 23, 2018
2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — The hot and early 2015 vintage set records throughout the Pacific...
- Posted June 9, 2018
Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Donations have reached a record number and 15 new wineries will...
- Posted June 6, 2018
15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — This spring marks the 15th anniversary of Walla Walla Community...
- Posted May 29, 2018
Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
SEATTLE — Taste Washington broke several records this spring, highlighted by overall attendance of...
- Posted May 9, 2018
Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – A year ago, Abeja winery owners Ken and Ginger Harrison...
- Posted April 29, 2018
Chateau Ste. Michelle, Maryhill announce winery concert lineups
As has become tradition, Chateau Ste. Michelle and Maryhill Winery are using the final...
- Posted March 26, 2018
Norm McKibben of Pepper Bridge headlines Northwest Wine Encounter
BELLINGHAM, Wash. – A trio of famed Walla Walla Valley producers, led by Norm...
- Posted March 19, 2018
Precept names Mouat as Canoe Ridge Vineyard winemaker
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Haydn Mouat, a winemaker from New Zealand who is well-acquainted...
- Posted March 18, 2018