- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
- Precept Wine floats marketing campaign for House Air
- Taste Washington looks to top 7,000 patrons for Grand Tastings
More Washington wine News
March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
Spring is just around the corner but with several inches of snow in the...
- Posted March 5, 2019
Ste. Michelle books 27 shows for Summer Concert Series
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Chateau Ste. Michelle lifted the spirits of many in throughout the...
- Posted March 3, 2019
Vancouver USA wineries set table for Savor SW WA Wine
Southwest Washington and Vancouver USA, home to the first wine grape vines in the...
- Posted February 16, 2019
Wine Marketing Roundtable set for April 8 in Walla Walla
Marketing maven Marilyn Hawkins formalized the agenda for the Monday, April 8 seminar as...
- Posted February 14, 2019
Walla Walla prison proposes plan for inmates to tend vines, hops
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – There are hurdles to climb, yet there’s a growing sense...
- Posted January 30, 2019
Maryhill Winery springs into Vancouver, then Woodinville
VANCOUVER, Wash. – By the end of the 2019, no producer in Washington state...
- Posted January 28, 2019
Jason Gorski takes over reins at DeLille Cellars
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – DeLille Cellars, one of Washington state’s leading wineries, announced Wednesday that...
- Posted January 24, 2019
Walla Walla Vintners makes winemaking change
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – The Haladay family started a new chapter at historic Walla...
- Posted January 15, 2019
College Cellars of Walla Walla again tops Tri-Cities Wine Festival judging
KENNEWICK, Wash. – College Cellars of Walla Walla, the winemaking program for Walla Walla...
- Posted December 18, 2018
Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
SEATTLE — Tickets are on sale for Taste Washington 2019, billed as the largest...
- Posted December 6, 2018