- Walla Walla Vintners makes winemaking change
- Famed writer Mike Dunne tastes trends at San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Alumni, College Cellars of Walla Walla rock San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration returns to Ashland for 2019
- College Cellars of Walla Walla again tops Tri-Cities Wine Festival judging
- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
More Washington wine News
Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
VANCOUVER, Wash. – The Waterfront – Vancouver, USA is a $1.5 billion development project...
- Posted August 13, 2018
Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – There reportedly are more than 140 wineries in the Walla...
- Posted August 8, 2018
2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
Vineyards for the Pacific Northwest wine industry have entered the second half of the...
- Posted August 6, 2018
Bergevin Lane in Walla Walla promotes Smith to head winemaker
WALLA WALLA, Wash – Another alum of College Cellars in Walla Walla achieved the...
- Posted July 25, 2018
Katie Nelson takes over for Juan Muñoz Oca at Columbia Crest
Katie Nelson and her husband already were among “the power couples” in the Washington...
- Posted July 24, 2018
Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
Wine director Aaron Wood-Snyderman and his team at The Metropolitan Grill in Seattle can...
- Posted July 4, 2018
Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
GOLDENDALE, Wash. — The Aug. 25 performance by Grammy Award-winning blues men Ben Harper...
- Posted July 2, 2018
Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Organizers for WAVEx, a condensed version of the acclaimed Washington Advancements...
- Posted June 30, 2018
Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
RICHLAND, Wash. — The Lodge at Columbia Point opened last summer in Richland and...
- Posted June 28, 2018
Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
GRANDVIEW, Wash. — Rosé remains the hottest category in the world of wine, and...
- Posted June 25, 2018