- Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
- Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
- Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
- Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
- March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
- Ste. Michelle books 27 shows for Summer Concert Series
- Vancouver USA wineries set table for Savor SW WA Wine
- Young AVA launches Lewis-Clark Valley Wine Festival
- Wine Marketing Roundtable set for April 8 in Walla Walla
- Woodinville photojournalist debuts VineLines Dispatch
More Washington wine News
Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
VANCOUVER, Wash. – The Waterfront – Vancouver, USA is a $1.5 billion development project...
- Posted August 13, 2018
Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – There reportedly are more than 140 wineries in the Walla...
- Posted August 8, 2018
2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
Vineyards for the Pacific Northwest wine industry have entered the second half of the...
- Posted August 6, 2018
Bergevin Lane in Walla Walla promotes Smith to head winemaker
WALLA WALLA, Wash – Another alum of College Cellars in Walla Walla achieved the...
- Posted July 25, 2018
Katie Nelson takes over for Juan Muñoz Oca at Columbia Crest
Katie Nelson and her husband already were among “the power couples” in the Washington...
- Posted July 24, 2018
Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
Wine director Aaron Wood-Snyderman and his team at The Metropolitan Grill in Seattle can...
- Posted July 4, 2018
Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
GOLDENDALE, Wash. — The Aug. 25 performance by Grammy Award-winning blues men Ben Harper...
- Posted July 2, 2018
Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Organizers for WAVEx, a condensed version of the acclaimed Washington Advancements...
- Posted June 30, 2018
Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
RICHLAND, Wash. — The Lodge at Columbia Point opened last summer in Richland and...
- Posted June 28, 2018
Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
GRANDVIEW, Wash. — Rosé remains the hottest category in the world of wine, and...
- Posted June 25, 2018