- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
More Washington wine News
Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
Harvest of acclaimed Cabernet Sauvignon at Champoux Vineyards is still weeks away, but the...
- Posted August 24, 2021
Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
Longtime Microsoft executive Marty Taucher attracted attention ahead of the first crush in 2010...
- Posted August 10, 2021
Washington Wine Industry Foundation awards 6 of its 7 scholarships to women
The photo collage of the seven Washington Wine Industry Foundation scholarship recipients for 2021...
- Posted August 6, 2021
Kiona, Barnard Griffin toast 40th Red Mountain harvest with fundraiser Cab
RICHLAND, Wash. — Ask either Scott Williams or Rob Griffin how long they’ve known...
- Posted August 3, 2021
Pandemic prompts Red Mountain wineries to postpone consumer weekend
During the first few weeks of summer 2021, a “heat dome” or smoke from...
- Posted August 1, 2021
Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Smoke from West Coast wildfires adversely affected grapes for Betz Family...
- Posted June 8, 2021
Matías Kúsulas replaces Aryn Morell as Gård Vintners winemaker
PROSSER, Wash. — When Josh and Lisa Lawrence became part-owners of Desert Wind Winery...
- Posted June 8, 2021
Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
ABERDEEN, Wash. — A year ago, the Roberts family of Westport Winery Garden Resort...
- Posted May 16, 2021
Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
PROSSER, Wash. – Less than three years ago, the Fries family owned a combined...
- Posted May 14, 2021
Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
RICHLAND, Wash. – Charlie Hoppes, one of Washington state’s most decorated and popular winemakers,...
- Posted March 22, 2021