- Walla Walla Vintners makes winemaking change
- Famed writer Mike Dunne tastes trends at San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Alumni, College Cellars of Walla Walla rock San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration returns to Ashland for 2019
- College Cellars of Walla Walla again tops Tri-Cities Wine Festival judging
- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
More Washington wine News
Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Joe Grant used the sixth annual Walla Walla Valley Wine...
- Posted June 23, 2018
2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — The hot and early 2015 vintage set records throughout the Pacific...
- Posted June 9, 2018
Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Donations have reached a record number and 15 new wineries will...
- Posted June 6, 2018
15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — This spring marks the 15th anniversary of Walla Walla Community...
- Posted May 29, 2018
Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
SEATTLE — Taste Washington broke several records this spring, highlighted by overall attendance of...
- Posted May 9, 2018
Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – A year ago, Abeja winery owners Ken and Ginger Harrison...
- Posted April 29, 2018
Chateau Ste. Michelle, Maryhill announce winery concert lineups
As has become tradition, Chateau Ste. Michelle and Maryhill Winery are using the final...
- Posted March 26, 2018
Norm McKibben of Pepper Bridge headlines Northwest Wine Encounter
BELLINGHAM, Wash. – A trio of famed Walla Walla Valley producers, led by Norm...
- Posted March 19, 2018
Precept names Mouat as Canoe Ridge Vineyard winemaker
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Haydn Mouat, a winemaker from New Zealand who is well-acquainted...
- Posted March 18, 2018
Taste Washington turns 21 this week
SEATTLE — Organizers for the 21st Taste Washington continue to create unique experiences for...
- Posted March 17, 2018