- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
More Washington wine News
Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — The global pandemic prompted Joanne Dunham and the Blair family...
- Posted August 31, 2020
USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
The Pacific Northwest wine industry continues to build upon its reputation beyond its borders,...
- Posted August 21, 2020
2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
If growers and winemakers throughout the Pacific Northwest enjoyed the fruits of their labor...
- Posted August 5, 2020
VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Continuing our roundup of openings of new wineries and tasting rooms, here’s...
- Posted August 3, 2020
VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – As the wine communities slowly move towards various levels of...
- Posted July 15, 2020
Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
Anyone from the Class of 1980 in Spokane, Wash., will remember where they were...
- Posted May 18, 2020
Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
Friday brought news of another festival postponement prompted by the COVID-19 pandemic when Celebrate...
- Posted April 26, 2020
Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
Some of the world’s best wines from the 2019 vintage will come from Washington...
- Posted April 26, 2020
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Ste. Michelle Wine Estates – the largest wine company in the...
- Posted March 13, 2020
Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
WAPATO, Wash. — Fortuity Cellars, a young brand poised to open up a new...
- Posted March 10, 2020