- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
More Washington wine News
Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
VANCOUVER, Wash. – The Waterfront – Vancouver, USA is a $1.5 billion development project...
- Posted August 13, 2018
Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – There reportedly are more than 140 wineries in the Walla...
- Posted August 8, 2018
2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
Vineyards for the Pacific Northwest wine industry have entered the second half of the...
- Posted August 6, 2018
Bergevin Lane in Walla Walla promotes Smith to head winemaker
WALLA WALLA, Wash – Another alum of College Cellars in Walla Walla achieved the...
- Posted July 25, 2018
Katie Nelson takes over for Juan Muñoz Oca at Columbia Crest
Katie Nelson and her husband already were among “the power couples” in the Washington...
- Posted July 24, 2018
Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
Wine director Aaron Wood-Snyderman and his team at The Metropolitan Grill in Seattle can...
- Posted July 4, 2018
Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
GOLDENDALE, Wash. — The Aug. 25 performance by Grammy Award-winning blues men Ben Harper...
- Posted July 2, 2018
Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Organizers for WAVEx, a condensed version of the acclaimed Washington Advancements...
- Posted June 30, 2018
Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
RICHLAND, Wash. — The Lodge at Columbia Point opened last summer in Richland and...
- Posted June 28, 2018
Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
GRANDVIEW, Wash. — Rosé remains the hottest category in the world of wine, and...
- Posted June 25, 2018