- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
More Washington wine News
Walla Walla’s Corliss family buys San Juan Vineyards
FRIDAY HARBOR, Wash. — Yvonne Swanberg was thrilled to have Michael and Lauri Corliss...
- Posted January 29, 2018
Browne Family Vineyards adds downtown Seattle tasting room
SEATTLE — Browne Family Vineyards will join the list of Northwest wineries who have...
- Posted January 11, 2018
Dry December leaves longterm concern for Northwest snowpack
Vines for wine grapes don’t require as much water as most crops, but the...
- Posted January 7, 2018
Columbia Crest Grand Estates Cab ranks No. 2 on Wine.com list
It’s no surprise to see a Kendall-Jackson Chardonnay leading Wine.com’s top 100 list of...
- Posted December 12, 2017
8 Northwest wines make Wine Spectator’s Top 100
Eight percent of the best wines in the world – according to Wine Spectator...
- Posted November 21, 2017
Visit Walla Walla, wineries team up to land 2018 Wine Bloggers Conference
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – It’s been seven years since the group first descended upon...
- Posted November 19, 2017
Santo takes over for Munnell at Mercer Estates
PROSSER, Wash. – One product of Washington State University and Ste. Michelle Wine Estates...
- Posted September 14, 2017
Clore Center creates Lemtoberfest to showcase German grapes
PROSSER, Wash. – The late Walter Clore prized Lemberger, and no one champions the...
- Posted September 6, 2017
Yakima Valley thrives as historical heart of Washington wine
The Yakima Valley is where the Washington wine industry got its start, as we...
- Posted September 3, 2017
Devison departs EFESTE for Cadaretta, Walla Walla
OLYMPIA, Wash. — The Middleton family replaced one talented Canadian winemaker with another when they...
- Posted August 25, 2017