- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
More Washington wine News
WSU studies tiny Samurai wasp in war vs. stink bug
Editor’s note: The following is a news release from Washington State University on brown...
- Posted August 15, 2018
Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
VANCOUVER, Wash. – The Waterfront – Vancouver, USA is a $1.5 billion development project...
- Posted August 13, 2018
Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – There reportedly are more than 140 wineries in the Walla...
- Posted August 8, 2018
2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
Vineyards for the Pacific Northwest wine industry have entered the second half of the...
- Posted August 6, 2018
Bergevin Lane in Walla Walla promotes Smith to head winemaker
WALLA WALLA, Wash – Another alum of College Cellars in Walla Walla achieved the...
- Posted July 25, 2018
Katie Nelson takes over for Juan Muñoz Oca at Columbia Crest
Katie Nelson and her husband already were among “the power couples” in the Washington...
- Posted July 24, 2018
Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
Wine director Aaron Wood-Snyderman and his team at The Metropolitan Grill in Seattle can...
- Posted July 4, 2018
Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
GOLDENDALE, Wash. — The Aug. 25 performance by Grammy Award-winning blues men Ben Harper...
- Posted July 2, 2018
Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Organizers for WAVEx, a condensed version of the acclaimed Washington Advancements...
- Posted June 30, 2018
Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
RICHLAND, Wash. — The Lodge at Columbia Point opened last summer in Richland and...
- Posted June 28, 2018