- Walla Walla Vintners makes winemaking change
- Famed writer Mike Dunne tastes trends at San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Alumni, College Cellars of Walla Walla rock San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration returns to Ashland for 2019
- College Cellars of Walla Walla again tops Tri-Cities Wine Festival judging
- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
More Washington wine News
Clore Center creates Lemtoberfest to showcase German grapes
PROSSER, Wash. – The late Walter Clore prized Lemberger, and no one champions the...
- Posted September 6, 2017
Yakima Valley thrives as historical heart of Washington wine
The Yakima Valley is where the Washington wine industry got its start, as we...
- Posted September 3, 2017
Devison departs EFESTE for Cadaretta, Walla Walla
OLYMPIA, Wash. — The Middleton family replaced one talented Canadian winemaker with another when they...
- Posted August 25, 2017
Leonetti Cab raises $32,500 at historic Auction of Washington Wines
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — The 30th annual Auction of Washington Wines set a record with...
- Posted August 24, 2017
Red Mountain wine continues rise in prominence
Red Mountain, a little hill on the eastern edge of Washington’s Yakima Valley has...
- Posted August 20, 2017
Cashmere winery Crayelle tops Wenatchee wine judging
WENATCHEE – A small winery in Cashmere took home top honors at the seventh...
- Posted August 18, 2017
Private Barrel Auction shows off unique Washington wines
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – On Friday, the Auction of Washington Wines will play host to...
- Posted August 16, 2017
Historic Walla Walla Vintners set to release first estate wines
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Walla Walla Vintners, one of the Walla Walla Valley’s oldest...
- Posted August 8, 2017
Cabernet Summit earns praise for Red Mountain wines, hospitality
BENTON CITY, Wash. – Red Mountain continues to grow its fan base in Washington...
- Posted August 1, 2017
Kendall Mix takes over as winemaker at Wahluke Wine Co.
MATTAWA, Wash. – Canadian-born Kendall Mix has been one of Washington’s most talented winemakers...
- Posted July 29, 2017