- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
More Washington wine News
Leonetti Cab raises $32,500 at historic Auction of Washington Wines
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — The 30th annual Auction of Washington Wines set a record with...
- Posted August 24, 2017
Red Mountain wine continues rise in prominence
Red Mountain, a little hill on the eastern edge of Washington’s Yakima Valley has...
- Posted August 20, 2017
Cashmere winery Crayelle tops Wenatchee wine judging
WENATCHEE – A small winery in Cashmere took home top honors at the seventh...
- Posted August 18, 2017
Private Barrel Auction shows off unique Washington wines
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – On Friday, the Auction of Washington Wines will play host to...
- Posted August 16, 2017
Historic Walla Walla Vintners set to release first estate wines
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Walla Walla Vintners, one of the Walla Walla Valley’s oldest...
- Posted August 8, 2017
Cabernet Summit earns praise for Red Mountain wines, hospitality
BENTON CITY, Wash. – Red Mountain continues to grow its fan base in Washington...
- Posted August 1, 2017
Kendall Mix takes over as winemaker at Wahluke Wine Co.
MATTAWA, Wash. – Canadian-born Kendall Mix has been one of Washington’s most talented winemakers...
- Posted July 29, 2017
Growers expect Washington wine grape crop to be smaller
After four straight years of record wine grape crops in Washington, growers expect the...
- Posted July 26, 2017
Eritage resort prepares to open this fall in Walla Walla
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — It’s a dream that’s been in decade in the making,...
- Posted July 21, 2017
Rare Leonetti Cab vertical goes on auction block
KENNEWICK, Wash. – A complete vertical of Leonetti Cellar’s legendary Cabernet Sauvignon – including...
- Posted July 18, 2017