- Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
- Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
- Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
- Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
- March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
- Ste. Michelle books 27 shows for Summer Concert Series
- Vancouver USA wineries set table for Savor SW WA Wine
- Young AVA launches Lewis-Clark Valley Wine Festival
- Wine Marketing Roundtable set for April 8 in Walla Walla
- Woodinville photojournalist debuts VineLines Dispatch
More Washington wine News
Washington wine grape 2017 harvest down by 16 percent
SEATTLE – As predicted last fall, Washington’s wine grape crop fell short of record...
- Posted March 2, 2018
Barnard Griffin plants first kiss with Sangiovese rosé on Valentine’s Day
RICHLAND, Wash. — Barnard Griffin Winery’s Rosé of Sangiovese has blossomed into a harbinger...
- Posted February 12, 2018
Walla Walla Community College grads excel in West Coast judgings
WALLA WALLA — From Mattawa to Maine, graduates of the Walla Walla Community College...
- Posted February 6, 2018
Walla Walla’s Corliss family buys San Juan Vineyards
FRIDAY HARBOR, Wash. — Yvonne Swanberg was thrilled to have Michael and Lauri Corliss...
- Posted January 29, 2018
Browne Family Vineyards adds downtown Seattle tasting room
SEATTLE — Browne Family Vineyards will join the list of Northwest wineries who have...
- Posted January 11, 2018
Dry December leaves longterm concern for Northwest snowpack
Vines for wine grapes don’t require as much water as most crops, but the...
- Posted January 7, 2018
Columbia Crest Grand Estates Cab ranks No. 2 on Wine.com list
It’s no surprise to see a Kendall-Jackson Chardonnay leading Wine.com’s top 100 list of...
- Posted December 12, 2017
8 Northwest wines make Wine Spectator’s Top 100
Eight percent of the best wines in the world – according to Wine Spectator...
- Posted November 21, 2017
Visit Walla Walla, wineries team up to land 2018 Wine Bloggers Conference
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – It’s been seven years since the group first descended upon...
- Posted November 19, 2017
Santo takes over for Munnell at Mercer Estates
PROSSER, Wash. – One product of Washington State University and Ste. Michelle Wine Estates...
- Posted September 14, 2017