- Tinte Cellars adds second Red Mountain vineyard
- Pinot Gris by Iris Vineyards tops McMinnville Wine Classic judging
- Maryhill Winery climbs atop Platinum Awards all-time leaderboard
- Sniff, Sip, Swirl: Let’s Talk About Northwest Wines grows its following
- The Wine Knows: A new start for Great Northwest Wine
- Tasting Room Perspective: A wine club you don’t want to join
- A Vine Start: 23 years later, here’s another Volume 1, Issue No. 1
- Napa winemaker produces Platinum’s top wine at Chris Daniel Winery
- Pinot Noir catches on in Oregon as white wine
- Red Mountain-focused Liberty Lake Wine Cellars bats 7-for-7 at Platinum Awards
More Washington wine News
Ste. Michelle books 27 shows for Summer Concert Series
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Chateau Ste. Michelle lifted the spirits of many in throughout the...
- Posted March 3, 2019
Vancouver USA wineries set table for Savor SW WA Wine
Southwest Washington and Vancouver USA, home to the first wine grape vines in the...
- Posted February 16, 2019
Wine Marketing Roundtable set for April 8 in Walla Walla
Marketing maven Marilyn Hawkins formalized the agenda for the Monday, April 8 seminar as...
- Posted February 14, 2019
Walla Walla prison proposes plan for inmates to tend vines, hops
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – There are hurdles to climb, yet there’s a growing sense...
- Posted January 30, 2019
Maryhill Winery springs into Vancouver, then Woodinville
VANCOUVER, Wash. – By the end of the 2019, no producer in Washington state...
- Posted January 28, 2019
Jason Gorski takes over reins at DeLille Cellars
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – DeLille Cellars, one of Washington state’s leading wineries, announced Wednesday that...
- Posted January 24, 2019
Walla Walla Vintners makes winemaking change
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – The Haladay family started a new chapter at historic Walla...
- Posted January 15, 2019
College Cellars of Walla Walla again tops Tri-Cities Wine Festival judging
KENNEWICK, Wash. – College Cellars of Walla Walla, the winemaking program for Walla Walla...
- Posted December 18, 2018
Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
SEATTLE — Tickets are on sale for Taste Washington 2019, billed as the largest...
- Posted December 6, 2018
L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
LOWDEN, Wash. – When Debbie Frol began working for the Clubb family in 2002,...
- Posted September 13, 2018