- Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
- Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
- Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
- Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
- March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
- Ste. Michelle books 27 shows for Summer Concert Series
- Vancouver USA wineries set table for Savor SW WA Wine
- Young AVA launches Lewis-Clark Valley Wine Festival
- Wine Marketing Roundtable set for April 8 in Walla Walla
- Woodinville photojournalist debuts VineLines Dispatch
More Washington wine News
San Francisco Chronicle hangs 2 gold medals on Hogue Cellars Riesling
CLOVERDALE, Calif. – A head cold forced Co Dinn out of the office Friday...
- Posted January 12, 2013
Northwest wines win 8 top awards in giant California competition
CLOVERDALE, Calif. – Eight Northwest wines earned best-of-class awards at the nation’s largest wine...
- Posted January 11, 2013
California giant adds Washington wine to portfolio
One of California’s largest and most successful wineries is dipping its toes into Washington...
- Posted January 10, 2013
Precept Wine to release 2012 Merlot in February
Precept Wine, which isn’t shy about creating unusual projects, plans next month to...
- Posted January 9, 2013
In search of Washington Pinot Noir
On occasion, we are asked about Washington Pinot Noir. It’s a question that is...
- Posted January 5, 2013
Northstar Winery’s guiding light
WALLA WALL, Wash. — Winemakers often will smirk and say, “It takes a lot...
- Posted January 2, 2013
Top 10 Pacific Northwest wine stories of 2012
By most accounts, 2012 was a year of moving forward in the Pacific Northwest...
- Posted December 30, 2012
Your guide to Pacific Northwest sparkling wine
Inevitably, this is the time of year most people think about sparkling wine, thanks...
- Posted December 28, 2012
A history of ‘winter events’ in Washington wine country
If history is any indication, there will unlikely be a winter freeze anytime soon...
- Posted December 26, 2012
WSU Wine Science Center keeps moving toward construction
Washington State University‘s $23 million Wine Science Center continues to march forward, with the...
- Posted December 24, 2012