- Bledsoe, McDaniels buy Hope Well Vineyard in Oregon’s Eola-Amity Hills
- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
- Heat units in Northwest vineyards as much as 29% ahead of last year
- Washington Wine Industry Foundation awards 6 of its 7 scholarships to women
- Kiona, Barnard Griffin toast 40th Red Mountain harvest with fundraiser Cab
- Pandemic prompts Red Mountain wineries to postpone consumer weekend
CALDWELL, Idaho — Judges at the 2021 Idaho Wine Competition provided reminders to the Gem State...
RICHLAND, Wash. — Twice in the past three years, Earl and Carrie Sullivan of Telaya Wine Co.,...
HOOD RIVER, Ore. — Tech exec Tim Armstrong began his admiration for the Washington wine industry...
More Wine competitions News
H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
Two years after it earned acclaim from the world’s most influential wine publication, the...
- Posted September 18, 2020
Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
Josh West of Elephant Seven Wine in downtown Walla Walla has a pretty good...
- Posted September 2, 2020
Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
LEWISTON, Idaho — The Canada/U.S. border has been closed for months, but the pandemic...
- Posted June 30, 2020
Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
HOOD RIVER, ORE. — The 2019 Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition will be remembered...
- Posted November 7, 2019
Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
CALDWELL, Idaho – Greg Koenig recently sold his showpiece winery in the Snake River...
- Posted August 23, 2019
Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
GRANDVIEW, Wash. – A year ago, self-taught winemaker Paul Bianchi earned best-of-class awards at...
- Posted July 1, 2019
Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – It’s been an emotional year for Zerba Cellars, so the...
- Posted June 25, 2019