- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
Two years after it earned acclaim from the world’s most influential wine publication, the Columbia Crest...
Josh West of Elephant Seven Wine in downtown Walla Walla has a pretty good idea what...
LEWISTON, Idaho — The Canada/U.S. border has been closed for months, but the pandemic didn’t prevent...
More Wine competitions News
Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
HOOD RIVER, ORE. — The 2019 Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition will be remembered...
- Posted November 7, 2019
Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
CALDWELL, Idaho – Greg Koenig recently sold his showpiece winery in the Snake River...
- Posted August 23, 2019
Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
GRANDVIEW, Wash. – A year ago, self-taught winemaker Paul Bianchi earned best-of-class awards at...
- Posted July 1, 2019
Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – It’s been an emotional year for Zerba Cellars, so the...
- Posted June 25, 2019
Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. – Richard Batchelor of Maryhill Winery repeated as Winemaker of the...
- Posted May 31, 2019
Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
RICHLAND, Wash. – Justin Michaud enjoys drinking Italian wines so he considered a Super...
- Posted April 17, 2019
Famed writer Mike Dunne tastes trends at San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
CLOVERDALE, Calif. – Mike Dunne is one of the 140 people who worked the...
- Posted January 13, 2019