- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
HOOD RIVER, Ore. — Tech exec Tim Armstrong began his admiration for the Washington wine industry...
Two years after it earned acclaim from the world’s most influential wine publication, the Columbia Crest...
Josh West of Elephant Seven Wine in downtown Walla Walla has a pretty good idea what...
More Wine competitions News
Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
LEWISTON, Idaho — The Canada/U.S. border has been closed for months, but the pandemic...
- Posted June 30, 2020
Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
HOOD RIVER, ORE. — The 2019 Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition will be remembered...
- Posted November 7, 2019
Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
CALDWELL, Idaho – Greg Koenig recently sold his showpiece winery in the Snake River...
- Posted August 23, 2019
Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
GRANDVIEW, Wash. – A year ago, self-taught winemaker Paul Bianchi earned best-of-class awards at...
- Posted July 1, 2019
Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – It’s been an emotional year for Zerba Cellars, so the...
- Posted June 25, 2019
Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. – Richard Batchelor of Maryhill Winery repeated as Winemaker of the...
- Posted May 31, 2019
Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
RICHLAND, Wash. – Justin Michaud enjoys drinking Italian wines so he considered a Super...
- Posted April 17, 2019