- Hot, dry climate July report marks finale by Greg Jones at Linfield
- Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
- Matías Kúsulas replaces Aryn Morell as Gård Vintners winemaker
- Boise-area Telaya Wine Co., uses Idaho Syrah to top Cascadia International
- Sagemoor enters Walla Walla Valley grape market with Southwind Vineyard purchase
- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
RICHLAND, Wash. — Twice in the past three years, Earl and Carrie Sullivan of Telaya Wine Co.,...
HOOD RIVER, Ore. — Tech exec Tim Armstrong began his admiration for the Washington wine industry...
Two years after it earned acclaim from the world’s most influential wine publication, the Columbia Crest...
More Wine competitions News
Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
Josh West of Elephant Seven Wine in downtown Walla Walla has a pretty good...
- Posted September 2, 2020
Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
LEWISTON, Idaho — The Canada/U.S. border has been closed for months, but the pandemic...
- Posted June 30, 2020
Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
HOOD RIVER, ORE. — The 2019 Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition will be remembered...
- Posted November 7, 2019
Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
CALDWELL, Idaho – Greg Koenig recently sold his showpiece winery in the Snake River...
- Posted August 23, 2019
Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
GRANDVIEW, Wash. – A year ago, self-taught winemaker Paul Bianchi earned best-of-class awards at...
- Posted July 1, 2019
Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – It’s been an emotional year for Zerba Cellars, so the...
- Posted June 25, 2019
Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. – Richard Batchelor of Maryhill Winery repeated as Winemaker of the...
- Posted May 31, 2019