- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
HOOD RIVER, ORE. — The 2019 Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition will be remembered for the...
CALDWELL, Idaho – Greg Koenig recently sold his showpiece winery in the Snake River Valley to...
GRANDVIEW, Wash. – A year ago, self-taught winemaker Paul Bianchi earned best-of-class awards at the storied...
More Wine competitions News
Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – It’s been an emotional year for Zerba Cellars, so the...
- Posted June 25, 2019
Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. – Richard Batchelor of Maryhill Winery repeated as Winemaker of the...
- Posted May 31, 2019
Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
RICHLAND, Wash. – Justin Michaud enjoys drinking Italian wines so he considered a Super...
- Posted April 17, 2019
Famed writer Mike Dunne tastes trends at San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
CLOVERDALE, Calif. – Mike Dunne is one of the 140 people who worked the...
- Posted January 13, 2019
Alumni, College Cellars of Walla Walla rock San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
CLOVERDALE, Calif. – The 2019 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition generated more critical acclaim...
- Posted January 12, 2019
College Cellars of Walla Walla again tops Tri-Cities Wine Festival judging
KENNEWICK, Wash. – College Cellars of Walla Walla, the winemaking program for Walla Walla...
- Posted December 18, 2018
Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
NEW ORLEANS — Supporters of public broadcasting along the Gulf Coast staged the inaugural...
- Posted November 12, 2018