- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
More Wine competitions News
Brian Carter Cellars wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival
KENNEWICK, Wash. – Woodinville winemaker Brian Carter continued his impressive run of top awards...
- Posted November 21, 2015
Deadline nears for San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
CLOVERDALE, Calif. – Deadline is looming for entries in the San Francisco Chronicle Wine...
- Posted November 14, 2015
Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards Syrah best in New World
ROSEBURG, Ore. – Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards captured the prize for best New World Syrah...
- Posted October 17, 2015
Inside the Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – A wine competition that is unique to the Pacific Northwest...
- Posted October 15, 2015
Luscious reds from 3rd Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – During the third Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition, conducted last...
- Posted October 13, 2015
Top wines from 2015 Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – During last week’s third annual Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition,...
- Posted October 12, 2015
Judges selections from 3rd Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – We asked our judges at the third annual Great Northwest...
- Posted October 10, 2015
British Columbia winery tops 3rd Great NW Invite
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – For the second consecutive year, a crisp white wine from...
- Posted October 8, 2015
3rd annual Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition starts today
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – Twenty wine professionals have gathered in the heart of Pacific...
- Posted October 7, 2015
Hat Ranch wins 2015 Idaho Wine Competition
CALDWELL, Idaho – A dry Muscat from the Sunnyslope Wine District earned best of...
- Posted September 23, 2015