- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
More Wine competitions News
Deadline nears for San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
CLOVERDALE, Calif. – Deadline is looming for entries in the San Francisco Chronicle Wine...
- Posted November 14, 2015
Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards Syrah best in New World
ROSEBURG, Ore. – Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards captured the prize for best New World Syrah...
- Posted October 17, 2015
Inside the Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – A wine competition that is unique to the Pacific Northwest...
- Posted October 15, 2015
Luscious reds from 3rd Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – During the third Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition, conducted last...
- Posted October 13, 2015
Top wines from 2015 Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – During last week’s third annual Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition,...
- Posted October 12, 2015
Judges selections from 3rd Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – We asked our judges at the third annual Great Northwest...
- Posted October 10, 2015
British Columbia winery tops 3rd Great NW Invite
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – For the second consecutive year, a crisp white wine from...
- Posted October 8, 2015
3rd annual Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition starts today
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – Twenty wine professionals have gathered in the heart of Pacific...
- Posted October 7, 2015
Hat Ranch wins 2015 Idaho Wine Competition
CALDWELL, Idaho – A dry Muscat from the Sunnyslope Wine District earned best of...
- Posted September 23, 2015
6th annual Idaho Wine Competition begins today
CALDWELL, Idaho – Eight Northwest wine experts will spend today evaluating about 160 wines...
- Posted September 22, 2015