- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
More Wine competitions News
Northwest wines shine in Denver Wine Competition
DENVER – Two Northwest wines earned unanimous double gold medals and 19 others won...
- Posted September 5, 2015
Jones of Washington tops North Central Washington Wine Awards
WENATCHEE, Wash. – Victor Palencia’s magical year continues. On Saturday evening, the winemaker for...
- Posted August 23, 2015
Pebblestone Cellars Viognier tops Oregon Wine Experience competition
MEDFORD, Ore. — Pebblestone Cellars in the Rogue Valley took best of show with its...
- Posted August 22, 2015
NW wineries earn top honors at Indy International Wine Competition
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana – Seven wines from the Pacific Northwest earned unanimous double gold...
- Posted August 3, 2015
NW wines earn gold at International Women’s Wine Competition
SANTA ROSA, Calif. – Nine Northwest wines earned gold or better – including three...
- Posted July 11, 2015
NW shines at San Francisco International Wine Competition
SAN FRANCISCO – Wines from throughout the Pacific Northwest fared well at the 35th...
- Posted July 3, 2015
Walla Walla Vintners Cabernet Sauvignon tops wine judging
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – For the second consecutive year, Walla Walla Vintners has the...
- Posted June 22, 2015
NW wines score in Tasters Guild Wine Competition
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. – Sixteen wines from Pacific Northwest wineries earned gold medals at...
- Posted June 17, 2015
Northwest wines shine in Dallas judging
DALLAS, Texas – More than 20 Northwest wines earned gold medals this spring at...
- Posted June 12, 2015
NW wines shine at 2015 Sunset Wine Competition
MENLO PARK, Calif. – Pacific Northwest wineries brought home 49 medals from one of...
- Posted June 3, 2015