- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
More Wine competitions News
Top wines from 3rd Great Northwest Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – The third annual Great Northwest Wine Competition is in the...
- Posted March 31, 2015
Washington rosé tops 3rd Great Northwest Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – A Pinot Noir rosé from one of the coolest regions...
- Posted March 26, 2015
3rd Great Northwest Wine Competition begins today
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – The third annual Great Northwest Wine Competition begins today, and...
- Posted March 25, 2015
Barbera tops Southern Oregon wine’s Greatest of the Grape
CANYONVILLE, Ore. — Moonlite Winery, which has been open for less than a year...
- Posted March 14, 2015
Winners from Savor Northwest Wine Awards
CANNON BEACH, Ore. – More than 50 wines from the Pacific Northwest earned gold...
- Posted March 10, 2015
Chateau Ste. Michelle Rieslings shine in West Coast Wine Competition
SANTA ROSA, Calif. – The world’s largest producer of Riesling also proved to be...
- Posted March 6, 2015
Importance of rosé wines leads to judging
One of the most important growing categories in American wine is rosé. In the...
- Posted February 28, 2015
Northwest wineries score at Hilton Head wine competition
A Washington wine by an Oregon winery earned best red at the 30th annual...
- Posted February 27, 2015
Seattle Wine & Food Experience this weekend
SEATTLE – Northwest wines showed well in the second annual Seattle Wine & Food...
- Posted February 21, 2015
Southern Oregon winery wins 5 golds in San Diego
SAN DIEGO – Wines from Washington and Oregon earned 16 gold medals at the...
- Posted February 6, 2015