- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
- Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
More Wine competitions News
Washington rosé tops 3rd Great Northwest Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – A Pinot Noir rosé from one of the coolest regions...
- Posted March 26, 2015
3rd Great Northwest Wine Competition begins today
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – The third annual Great Northwest Wine Competition begins today, and...
- Posted March 25, 2015
Barbera tops Southern Oregon wine’s Greatest of the Grape
CANYONVILLE, Ore. — Moonlite Winery, which has been open for less than a year...
- Posted March 14, 2015
Winners from Savor Northwest Wine Awards
CANNON BEACH, Ore. – More than 50 wines from the Pacific Northwest earned gold...
- Posted March 10, 2015
Chateau Ste. Michelle Rieslings shine in West Coast Wine Competition
SANTA ROSA, Calif. – The world’s largest producer of Riesling also proved to be...
- Posted March 6, 2015
Importance of rosé wines leads to judging
One of the most important growing categories in American wine is rosé. In the...
- Posted February 28, 2015
Northwest wineries score at Hilton Head wine competition
A Washington wine by an Oregon winery earned best red at the 30th annual...
- Posted February 27, 2015
Seattle Wine & Food Experience this weekend
SEATTLE – Northwest wines showed well in the second annual Seattle Wine & Food...
- Posted February 21, 2015
Southern Oregon winery wins 5 golds in San Diego
SAN DIEGO – Wines from Washington and Oregon earned 16 gold medals at the...
- Posted February 6, 2015
Washington, Oregon wines shine in big California judging
CLOVERDALE, Calif. – Nine wines from Washington and Oregon earned best-of-class distinction at the...
- Posted January 9, 2015