- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
More Wine competitions News
Winners from inaugural Columbia Gorge Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – A Pinot Noir crafted from Columbia Gorge grapes earned top...
- Posted October 13, 2014
Riesling wins 2014 Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – A British Columbia Riesling – a wine that might never...
- Posted October 9, 2014
2nd annual Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition starts today
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – Some of the Pacific Northwest’s most influential wine professionals are...
- Posted October 8, 2014
See Ya Later Ranch tops BC Wine Awards with Shiraz-Viognier
KELOWNA, British Columbia — Okanagan Valley winemaker Dave Carson earned a photo op with...
- Posted October 3, 2014
Malbec tops 5th annual Idaho Wine Competition
CALDWELL, Idaho — A red grape variety that has gained increasing interest in the...
- Posted September 23, 2014
Abacela, Agate Ridge shine at Southern Oregon World of Wine competition
JACKSONVILLE, Ore. — An Albariño by Umpqua Valley icon Abacela and a Malbec made...
- Posted August 29, 2014
Viognier tops 4th North Central Washington Wine Awards
WENATCHEE, Wash. – A winery in one of the most remote regions of Washington’s...
- Posted August 26, 2014
Brian Carter Cellars tops Washington State Wine Competition
YAKIMA, Wash — Brian Carter Cellars topped its third major Pacific Northwest competition of the...
- Posted July 30, 2014
Northwest wines fare well at granddaddy of wine competitions
POMONA, Calif. – Nearly 40 Pacific Northwest wines earned gold or better at one...
- Posted July 19, 2014
Horse Heaven Hills grapes shine at International Women’s Wine Competition
SANTA ROSA, Calif. — Columbia Gorge winemaker Rachael Horn won three gold medals for...
- Posted July 12, 2014