- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
- Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
More Wine competitions News
L’Ecole No. 41 2011 Ferguson shocks world at Decanter competition
LONDON – Score another gigantic win for L’Ecole No. 41, the Walla Walla Valley...
- Posted June 24, 2014
Walla Walla Vintners tops 2014 Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – A Cabernet Franc from one of the Walla Walla Valley’s...
- Posted June 23, 2014
Brian Carter Cellars, La Frenz top 19th Northwest Wine Summit
HOOD RIVER, Ore. — Brian Carter Cellars in Woodinville, Wash., and La Frenz Winery...
- Posted June 14, 2014
Northwest wines score well at Sunset Wine Competition
MENLO PARK, Calif. – A dozen Northwest wines earned top honors at the 2014...
- Posted June 11, 2014
Eroica Gold is worth double gold in New York
ROCHESTER, N.Y. – Chateau Ste. Michelle’s newest addition to the Eroica family is golden...
- Posted June 7, 2014
Seattle Wine Awards digs for gold
SEATTLE – The annual Seattle Wine Awards, one of the most generous wine competitions...
- Posted June 2, 2014
Gewurztraminer by BC winery wins best white at Canada’s largest judging
BLOOMFIELD, Ontario — Desert Hills Estate Winery in Oliver, British Columbia turned its 2013...
- Posted May 31, 2014
Northwest wines shine at Riverside International Wine Competition
TEMECULA, Calif. – Fourteen Northwest wineries earned best-in-class status earlier this week at the...
- Posted May 10, 2014
Ste. Michelle scores big at San Diego wine judging
SAN DIEGO – Ste. Michelle Wine Estates can show off a lot of hardware...
- Posted May 5, 2014
Oregon winery wins big in California judging
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. – Abacela, a pioneering winery in Southern Oregon, brought home three...
- Posted April 28, 2014