- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
More Wine competitions News
Maryhill Winery earns ‘Winery of Year’ in San Francisco
SAN FRANCISCO – A Washington winery was named Winery of the Year at the...
- Posted July 4, 2014
L’Ecole No. 41 2011 Ferguson shocks world at Decanter competition
LONDON – Score another gigantic win for L’Ecole No. 41, the Walla Walla Valley...
- Posted June 24, 2014
Walla Walla Vintners tops 2014 Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – A Cabernet Franc from one of the Walla Walla Valley’s...
- Posted June 23, 2014
Brian Carter Cellars, La Frenz top 19th Northwest Wine Summit
HOOD RIVER, Ore. — Brian Carter Cellars in Woodinville, Wash., and La Frenz Winery...
- Posted June 14, 2014
Northwest wines score well at Sunset Wine Competition
MENLO PARK, Calif. – A dozen Northwest wines earned top honors at the 2014...
- Posted June 11, 2014
Eroica Gold is worth double gold in New York
ROCHESTER, N.Y. – Chateau Ste. Michelle’s newest addition to the Eroica family is golden...
- Posted June 7, 2014
Seattle Wine Awards digs for gold
SEATTLE – The annual Seattle Wine Awards, one of the most generous wine competitions...
- Posted June 2, 2014
Gewurztraminer by BC winery wins best white at Canada’s largest judging
BLOOMFIELD, Ontario — Desert Hills Estate Winery in Oliver, British Columbia turned its 2013...
- Posted May 31, 2014
Northwest wines shine at Riverside International Wine Competition
TEMECULA, Calif. – Fourteen Northwest wineries earned best-in-class status earlier this week at the...
- Posted May 10, 2014
Ste. Michelle scores big at San Diego wine judging
SAN DIEGO – Ste. Michelle Wine Estates can show off a lot of hardware...
- Posted May 5, 2014