- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
- Precept Wine floats marketing campaign for House Air
- Taste Washington looks to top 7,000 patrons for Grand Tastings
More Wine competitions News
Seattle Wine Awards digs for gold
SEATTLE – The annual Seattle Wine Awards, one of the most generous wine competitions...
- Posted June 2, 2014
Gewurztraminer by BC winery wins best white at Canada’s largest judging
BLOOMFIELD, Ontario — Desert Hills Estate Winery in Oliver, British Columbia turned its 2013...
- Posted May 31, 2014
Northwest wines shine at Riverside International Wine Competition
TEMECULA, Calif. – Fourteen Northwest wineries earned best-in-class status earlier this week at the...
- Posted May 10, 2014
Ste. Michelle scores big at San Diego wine judging
SAN DIEGO – Ste. Michelle Wine Estates can show off a lot of hardware...
- Posted May 5, 2014
Oregon winery wins big in California judging
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. – Abacela, a pioneering winery in Southern Oregon, brought home three...
- Posted April 28, 2014
Yakima Valley winery tops Capital Food & Wine Competition
A Yakima Valley winery using estate grapes from the Horse Heaven Hills earned best...
- Posted April 9, 2014
Great whites from the Great Northwest
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – While red wines now dominate the Northwest wine landscape (in...
- Posted April 7, 2014
Top red wines from Great Northwest Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – What are the wines behind the gold medals awarded at...
- Posted April 6, 2014
Top wines from the 2014 Great Northwest Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – Now that the corks have gone back in the bottles...
- Posted April 4, 2014
Walla Walla’s Saviah Cellars tops Great Northwest Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – Saviah Cellars in Walla Walla, Wash., earned best in show...
- Posted April 3, 2014