- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
More Wine competitions News
Brian Carter Cellars, La Frenz top 19th Northwest Wine Summit
HOOD RIVER, Ore. — Brian Carter Cellars in Woodinville, Wash., and La Frenz Winery...
- Posted June 14, 2014
Northwest wines score well at Sunset Wine Competition
MENLO PARK, Calif. – A dozen Northwest wines earned top honors at the 2014...
- Posted June 11, 2014
Eroica Gold is worth double gold in New York
ROCHESTER, N.Y. – Chateau Ste. Michelle’s newest addition to the Eroica family is golden...
- Posted June 7, 2014
Seattle Wine Awards digs for gold
SEATTLE – The annual Seattle Wine Awards, one of the most generous wine competitions...
- Posted June 2, 2014
Gewurztraminer by BC winery wins best white at Canada’s largest judging
BLOOMFIELD, Ontario — Desert Hills Estate Winery in Oliver, British Columbia turned its 2013...
- Posted May 31, 2014
Northwest wines shine at Riverside International Wine Competition
TEMECULA, Calif. – Fourteen Northwest wineries earned best-in-class status earlier this week at the...
- Posted May 10, 2014
Ste. Michelle scores big at San Diego wine judging
SAN DIEGO – Ste. Michelle Wine Estates can show off a lot of hardware...
- Posted May 5, 2014
Oregon winery wins big in California judging
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. – Abacela, a pioneering winery in Southern Oregon, brought home three...
- Posted April 28, 2014
Yakima Valley winery tops Capital Food & Wine Competition
A Yakima Valley winery using estate grapes from the Horse Heaven Hills earned best...
- Posted April 9, 2014
Great whites from the Great Northwest
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – While red wines now dominate the Northwest wine landscape (in...
- Posted April 7, 2014