- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
More Wine competitions News
Oregon winery wins big in California judging
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. – Abacela, a pioneering winery in Southern Oregon, brought home three...
- Posted April 28, 2014
Yakima Valley winery tops Capital Food & Wine Competition
A Yakima Valley winery using estate grapes from the Horse Heaven Hills earned best...
- Posted April 9, 2014
Great whites from the Great Northwest
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – While red wines now dominate the Northwest wine landscape (in...
- Posted April 7, 2014
Top red wines from Great Northwest Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – What are the wines behind the gold medals awarded at...
- Posted April 6, 2014
Top wines from the 2014 Great Northwest Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – Now that the corks have gone back in the bottles...
- Posted April 4, 2014
Walla Walla’s Saviah Cellars tops Great Northwest Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – Saviah Cellars in Walla Walla, Wash., earned best in show...
- Posted April 3, 2014
Great Northwest Wine Competition begins today
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – Top wine judges will come together to evaluate nearly 1,000...
- Posted April 2, 2014
L’Ecole wins golds in Dallas competition with high-end red blends
IRVING, Texas — Texan native Marty Clubb and his L’Ecole No. 41 led all...
- Posted March 27, 2014
Savor Northwest Wine Competition results
CANNON BEACH, Ore. – Ten wineries from the Pacific Northwest earned rare double gold...
- Posted March 13, 2014
Woodinville’s Brian Carter Cellars tops Seattle wine competition
SEATTLE – A red dessert wine crafted by one of Washington’s longest-tenured winemakers earned...
- Posted February 21, 2014