- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
More Wine competitions News
Top red wines from Great Northwest Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – What are the wines behind the gold medals awarded at...
- Posted April 6, 2014
Top wines from the 2014 Great Northwest Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – Now that the corks have gone back in the bottles...
- Posted April 4, 2014
Walla Walla’s Saviah Cellars tops Great Northwest Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – Saviah Cellars in Walla Walla, Wash., earned best in show...
- Posted April 3, 2014
Great Northwest Wine Competition begins today
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – Top wine judges will come together to evaluate nearly 1,000...
- Posted April 2, 2014
L’Ecole wins golds in Dallas competition with high-end red blends
IRVING, Texas — Texan native Marty Clubb and his L’Ecole No. 41 led all...
- Posted March 27, 2014
Savor Northwest Wine Competition results
CANNON BEACH, Ore. – Ten wineries from the Pacific Northwest earned rare double gold...
- Posted March 13, 2014
Woodinville’s Brian Carter Cellars tops Seattle wine competition
SEATTLE – A red dessert wine crafted by one of Washington’s longest-tenured winemakers earned...
- Posted February 21, 2014
San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition begins
CLOVERDALE, Calif. – America’s largest wine competition keeps getting bigger and better. The San...
- Posted January 8, 2014
Northwest wines shine at Sonoma’s Grand Harvest Awards competition
SANTA ROSA, Calif. — Kiona Vineyards and Winery on Washington’s Red Mountain received a...
- Posted November 30, 2013
Top wines from Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition
Seven Falls 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon, Wahluke Slope Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition award: Best...
- Posted November 10, 2013