- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
More Wine competitions News
Yakima Valley winery tops Capital Food & Wine Competition
A Yakima Valley winery using estate grapes from the Horse Heaven Hills earned best...
- Posted April 9, 2014
Great whites from the Great Northwest
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – While red wines now dominate the Northwest wine landscape (in...
- Posted April 7, 2014
Top red wines from Great Northwest Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – What are the wines behind the gold medals awarded at...
- Posted April 6, 2014
Top wines from the 2014 Great Northwest Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – Now that the corks have gone back in the bottles...
- Posted April 4, 2014
Walla Walla’s Saviah Cellars tops Great Northwest Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – Saviah Cellars in Walla Walla, Wash., earned best in show...
- Posted April 3, 2014
Great Northwest Wine Competition begins today
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – Top wine judges will come together to evaluate nearly 1,000...
- Posted April 2, 2014
L’Ecole wins golds in Dallas competition with high-end red blends
IRVING, Texas — Texan native Marty Clubb and his L’Ecole No. 41 led all...
- Posted March 27, 2014
Savor Northwest Wine Competition results
CANNON BEACH, Ore. – Ten wineries from the Pacific Northwest earned rare double gold...
- Posted March 13, 2014
Woodinville’s Brian Carter Cellars tops Seattle wine competition
SEATTLE – A red dessert wine crafted by one of Washington’s longest-tenured winemakers earned...
- Posted February 21, 2014
San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition begins
CLOVERDALE, Calif. – America’s largest wine competition keeps getting bigger and better. The San...
- Posted January 8, 2014