- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
- Precept Wine floats marketing campaign for House Air
- Taste Washington looks to top 7,000 patrons for Grand Tastings
More Wine competitions News
Great Northwest Wine Competition begins today
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – Top wine judges will come together to evaluate nearly 1,000...
- Posted April 2, 2014
L’Ecole wins golds in Dallas competition with high-end red blends
IRVING, Texas — Texan native Marty Clubb and his L’Ecole No. 41 led all...
- Posted March 27, 2014
Savor Northwest Wine Competition results
CANNON BEACH, Ore. – Ten wineries from the Pacific Northwest earned rare double gold...
- Posted March 13, 2014
Woodinville’s Brian Carter Cellars tops Seattle wine competition
SEATTLE – A red dessert wine crafted by one of Washington’s longest-tenured winemakers earned...
- Posted February 21, 2014
San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition begins
CLOVERDALE, Calif. – America’s largest wine competition keeps getting bigger and better. The San...
- Posted January 8, 2014
Northwest wines shine at Sonoma’s Grand Harvest Awards competition
SANTA ROSA, Calif. — Kiona Vineyards and Winery on Washington’s Red Mountain received a...
- Posted November 30, 2013
Top wines from Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition
Seven Falls 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon, Wahluke Slope Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition award: Best...
- Posted November 10, 2013
Gold medal winners from Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition
Barnard Griffin 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition award: Gold...
- Posted November 9, 2013
Washington wines earn top honors in S. California competition
LONG BEACH, Calif. – Two Washington wines earned best-in-class status at a prestigious Southern...
- Posted September 13, 2013
British Columbia wines shine in All-Canadian Wine Championships
La Frenz in Naramata, British Columbia, won two best-in-class awards and seven gold medals at...
- Posted September 2, 2013