- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
More Wine competitions News
San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition begins
CLOVERDALE, Calif. – America’s largest wine competition keeps getting bigger and better. The San...
- Posted January 8, 2014
Northwest wines shine at Sonoma’s Grand Harvest Awards competition
SANTA ROSA, Calif. — Kiona Vineyards and Winery on Washington’s Red Mountain received a...
- Posted November 30, 2013
Top wines from Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition
Seven Falls 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon, Wahluke Slope Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition award: Best...
- Posted November 10, 2013
Gold medal winners from Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition
Barnard Griffin 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition award: Gold...
- Posted November 9, 2013
Washington wines earn top honors in S. California competition
LONG BEACH, Calif. – Two Washington wines earned best-in-class status at a prestigious Southern...
- Posted September 13, 2013
British Columbia wines shine in All-Canadian Wine Championships
La Frenz in Naramata, British Columbia, won two best-in-class awards and seven gold medals at...
- Posted September 2, 2013
DeLille Cellars is Winery of Year at San Diego wine competition
SAN DIEGO – A Woodinville winery’s showing at a top international wine competition earned...
- Posted August 18, 2013
Maryhill Winery winemaker wins top award at Midwest judging
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana – Maryhill Winery in Goldendale, Wash., won “Winemaker of the Year”...
- Posted August 14, 2013
Medford, Roseburg wineries top Southern Oregon World of Wine judging
JACKSONVILLE, Ore. — Spangler Vineyards in Roseburg took the award for Best Red with...
- Posted August 13, 2013
Northwest wineries score high in San Francisco International Wine Competition
SAN FRANCISCO – Five Pacific Northwest wineries earned best-in-class awards at the prestigious 2013...
- Posted July 8, 2013