- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
More Wine competitions News
Northwest wines shine at Sonoma’s Grand Harvest Awards competition
SANTA ROSA, Calif. — Kiona Vineyards and Winery on Washington’s Red Mountain received a...
- Posted November 30, 2013
Top wines from Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition
Seven Falls 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon, Wahluke Slope Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition award: Best...
- Posted November 10, 2013
Gold medal winners from Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition
Barnard Griffin 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition award: Gold...
- Posted November 9, 2013
Washington wines earn top honors in S. California competition
LONG BEACH, Calif. – Two Washington wines earned best-in-class status at a prestigious Southern...
- Posted September 13, 2013
British Columbia wines shine in All-Canadian Wine Championships
La Frenz in Naramata, British Columbia, won two best-in-class awards and seven gold medals at...
- Posted September 2, 2013
DeLille Cellars is Winery of Year at San Diego wine competition
SAN DIEGO – A Woodinville winery’s showing at a top international wine competition earned...
- Posted August 18, 2013
Maryhill Winery winemaker wins top award at Midwest judging
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana – Maryhill Winery in Goldendale, Wash., won “Winemaker of the Year”...
- Posted August 14, 2013
Medford, Roseburg wineries top Southern Oregon World of Wine judging
JACKSONVILLE, Ore. — Spangler Vineyards in Roseburg took the award for Best Red with...
- Posted August 13, 2013
Northwest wineries score high in San Francisco International Wine Competition
SAN FRANCISCO – Five Pacific Northwest wineries earned best-in-class awards at the prestigious 2013...
- Posted July 8, 2013
Walla Walla winery red tops Washington State Wine Competition
YAKIMA, Wash. – A Walla Walla Valley red blend was the best wine at...
- Posted June 14, 2013