- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
- Precept Wine floats marketing campaign for House Air
- Taste Washington looks to top 7,000 patrons for Grand Tastings
More Wine competitions News
DeLille Cellars is Winery of Year at San Diego wine competition
SAN DIEGO – A Woodinville winery’s showing at a top international wine competition earned...
- Posted August 18, 2013
Maryhill Winery winemaker wins top award at Midwest judging
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana – Maryhill Winery in Goldendale, Wash., won “Winemaker of the Year”...
- Posted August 14, 2013
Medford, Roseburg wineries top Southern Oregon World of Wine judging
JACKSONVILLE, Ore. — Spangler Vineyards in Roseburg took the award for Best Red with...
- Posted August 13, 2013
Northwest wineries score high in San Francisco International Wine Competition
SAN FRANCISCO – Five Pacific Northwest wineries earned best-in-class awards at the prestigious 2013...
- Posted July 8, 2013
Walla Walla winery red tops Washington State Wine Competition
YAKIMA, Wash. – A Walla Walla Valley red blend was the best wine at...
- Posted June 14, 2013
Northwest wines shine at Los Angeles International Wine Competition
POMONA, Calif. – Six British Columbia wines won best-in-class honors at one of the...
- Posted June 6, 2013
Wenatchee newspaper helps promote North Central Washington wines
WENATCHEE, Wash. – Periodicals have a long tradition of sponsoring wine competitions. There’s the...
- Posted June 5, 2013
Washington wines win medals at Seattle Wine Awards
SEATTLE – More than 850 wines were awarded medals Thursday in Washington’s largest wine...
- Posted May 24, 2013
Oregon wine wins top New World Riesling in California
ONTARIO, Calif. – An Oregon wine earned the title of “Best New World Riesling”...
- Posted May 21, 2013
British Columbia proves place on world wine stage
TEMECULA, Calif. – For the fourth consecutive year, British Columbia wines performed brilliantly at...
- Posted May 19, 2013