- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
More Wine competitions News
Gold medal winners from Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition
Barnard Griffin 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition award: Gold...
- Posted November 9, 2013
Washington wines earn top honors in S. California competition
LONG BEACH, Calif. – Two Washington wines earned best-in-class status at a prestigious Southern...
- Posted September 13, 2013
British Columbia wines shine in All-Canadian Wine Championships
La Frenz in Naramata, British Columbia, won two best-in-class awards and seven gold medals at...
- Posted September 2, 2013
DeLille Cellars is Winery of Year at San Diego wine competition
SAN DIEGO – A Woodinville winery’s showing at a top international wine competition earned...
- Posted August 18, 2013
Maryhill Winery winemaker wins top award at Midwest judging
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana – Maryhill Winery in Goldendale, Wash., won “Winemaker of the Year”...
- Posted August 14, 2013
Medford, Roseburg wineries top Southern Oregon World of Wine judging
JACKSONVILLE, Ore. — Spangler Vineyards in Roseburg took the award for Best Red with...
- Posted August 13, 2013
Northwest wineries score high in San Francisco International Wine Competition
SAN FRANCISCO – Five Pacific Northwest wineries earned best-in-class awards at the prestigious 2013...
- Posted July 8, 2013
Walla Walla winery red tops Washington State Wine Competition
YAKIMA, Wash. – A Walla Walla Valley red blend was the best wine at...
- Posted June 14, 2013
Northwest wines shine at Los Angeles International Wine Competition
POMONA, Calif. – Six British Columbia wines won best-in-class honors at one of the...
- Posted June 6, 2013
Wenatchee newspaper helps promote North Central Washington wines
WENATCHEE, Wash. – Periodicals have a long tradition of sponsoring wine competitions. There’s the...
- Posted June 5, 2013