- Pinot Gris by Iris Vineyards tops McMinnville Wine Classic judging
- Maryhill Winery climbs atop Platinum Awards all-time leaderboard
- Sniff, Sip, Swirl: Let’s Talk About Northwest Wines grows its following
- The Wine Knows: A new start for Great Northwest Wine
- Tasting Room Perspective: A wine club you don’t want to join
- A Vine Start: 23 years later, here’s another Volume 1, Issue No. 1
- Napa winemaker produces Platinum’s top wine at Chris Daniel Winery
- Pinot Noir catches on in Oregon as white wine
- Red Mountain-focused Liberty Lake Wine Cellars bats 7-for-7 at Platinum Awards
- None in the top 10, but nine from Northwest get inside Wine Spectator’s top 60
More Wine competitions News
British Columbia wines shine in All-Canadian Wine Championships
La Frenz in Naramata, British Columbia, won two best-in-class awards and seven gold medals at...
- Posted September 2, 2013
DeLille Cellars is Winery of Year at San Diego wine competition
SAN DIEGO – A Woodinville winery’s showing at a top international wine competition earned...
- Posted August 18, 2013
Maryhill Winery winemaker wins top award at Midwest judging
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana – Maryhill Winery in Goldendale, Wash., won “Winemaker of the Year”...
- Posted August 14, 2013
Medford, Roseburg wineries top Southern Oregon World of Wine judging
JACKSONVILLE, Ore. — Spangler Vineyards in Roseburg took the award for Best Red with...
- Posted August 13, 2013
Northwest wineries score high in San Francisco International Wine Competition
SAN FRANCISCO – Five Pacific Northwest wineries earned best-in-class awards at the prestigious 2013...
- Posted July 8, 2013
Walla Walla winery red tops Washington State Wine Competition
YAKIMA, Wash. – A Walla Walla Valley red blend was the best wine at...
- Posted June 14, 2013
Northwest wines shine at Los Angeles International Wine Competition
POMONA, Calif. – Six British Columbia wines won best-in-class honors at one of the...
- Posted June 6, 2013
Wenatchee newspaper helps promote North Central Washington wines
WENATCHEE, Wash. – Periodicals have a long tradition of sponsoring wine competitions. There’s the...
- Posted June 5, 2013
Washington wines win medals at Seattle Wine Awards
SEATTLE – More than 850 wines were awarded medals Thursday in Washington’s largest wine...
- Posted May 24, 2013
Oregon wine wins top New World Riesling in California
ONTARIO, Calif. – An Oregon wine earned the title of “Best New World Riesling”...
- Posted May 21, 2013