- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
More Wine competitions News
Washington wines win medals at Seattle Wine Awards
SEATTLE – More than 850 wines were awarded medals Thursday in Washington’s largest wine...
- Posted May 24, 2013
Oregon wine wins top New World Riesling in California
ONTARIO, Calif. – An Oregon wine earned the title of “Best New World Riesling”...
- Posted May 21, 2013
British Columbia proves place on world wine stage
TEMECULA, Calif. – For the fourth consecutive year, British Columbia wines performed brilliantly at...
- Posted May 19, 2013
B.C. wine on top at California judging
TEMECULA, Calif. – A British Columbia winery won the sweepstakes award for best rosé...
- Posted May 10, 2013
British Columbia wine wins Northwest Wine Summit
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – A British Columbia icewine won top honors last week at...
- Posted May 6, 2013
Oyster Wine Competition spotlights Washington Sauvignon Blanc
SEATTLE — A pair of Sauvignon Blancs from Washington state and an Oregon Pinot...
- Posted May 2, 2013
Northwest wines enjoy strong showing at Pacific Rim competition
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. – Pacific Northwest wines dominated at a top international wine competition...
- Posted April 29, 2013
Northwest Wine Summit competition begins today
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – The 16th annual Northwest Wine Summit competition is taking place...
- Posted April 28, 2013
NW wineries show mettle in Texas with Syrah, Pinot Noir, Cab
DALLAS, Texas – Northwest wineries showed their prowess with Syrah at one of the...
- Posted April 16, 2013
Maryhill Winery wins 5 golds at Finger Lakes wine judging
ROCHESTER, N.Y. – Maryhill Winery in Goldendale, Wash., won five gold medals – two...
- Posted April 6, 2013