- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
More Wine competitions News
Walla Walla winery red tops Washington State Wine Competition
YAKIMA, Wash. – A Walla Walla Valley red blend was the best wine at...
- Posted June 14, 2013
Northwest wines shine at Los Angeles International Wine Competition
POMONA, Calif. – Six British Columbia wines won best-in-class honors at one of the...
- Posted June 6, 2013
Wenatchee newspaper helps promote North Central Washington wines
WENATCHEE, Wash. – Periodicals have a long tradition of sponsoring wine competitions. There’s the...
- Posted June 5, 2013
Washington wines win medals at Seattle Wine Awards
SEATTLE – More than 850 wines were awarded medals Thursday in Washington’s largest wine...
- Posted May 24, 2013
Oregon wine wins top New World Riesling in California
ONTARIO, Calif. – An Oregon wine earned the title of “Best New World Riesling”...
- Posted May 21, 2013
British Columbia proves place on world wine stage
TEMECULA, Calif. – For the fourth consecutive year, British Columbia wines performed brilliantly at...
- Posted May 19, 2013
B.C. wine on top at California judging
TEMECULA, Calif. – A British Columbia winery won the sweepstakes award for best rosé...
- Posted May 10, 2013
British Columbia wine wins Northwest Wine Summit
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – A British Columbia icewine won top honors last week at...
- Posted May 6, 2013
Oyster Wine Competition spotlights Washington Sauvignon Blanc
SEATTLE — A pair of Sauvignon Blancs from Washington state and an Oregon Pinot...
- Posted May 2, 2013
Northwest wines enjoy strong showing at Pacific Rim competition
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. – Pacific Northwest wines dominated at a top international wine competition...
- Posted April 29, 2013