- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
- Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
More Wine competitions News
NW wineries show mettle in Texas with Syrah, Pinot Noir, Cab
DALLAS, Texas – Northwest wineries showed their prowess with Syrah at one of the...
- Posted April 16, 2013
Maryhill Winery wins 5 golds at Finger Lakes wine judging
ROCHESTER, N.Y. – Maryhill Winery in Goldendale, Wash., won five gold medals – two...
- Posted April 6, 2013
Winemaker Smasne nabs 9 golds at Savor Cannon Beach
CANNON BEACH, Ore. – Yakima Valley winemaker Robert Smasne earned nine gold and double...
- Posted March 23, 2013
Results of the 2013 Great Northwest Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – The inaugural Great Northwest Wine Competition concluded Sunday afternoon at...
- Posted March 17, 2013
Introducing the Great Northwest Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – We are pleased to introduce the inaugural Great Northwest Wine...
- Posted March 15, 2013
Awards for Abacela wines go beyond Tempranillo in Oregon
CANYONVILLE, Ore. – The Umpqua Valley Winegrowers Association recently staged the 43rd Greatest of...
- Posted March 10, 2013
Northwest wines win top medals at Florida competition
EAST PALATKA, Fla. – Northwest wines won 12 gold medals from the 26th annual...
- Posted March 6, 2013
Tasting Cabernet Sauvignon
On Thursday, the Great Northwest Wine crew tasting through 140 Cabernet Sauvignons, a blind...
- Posted January 27, 2013
A closer look at some Northwest wines at the San Francisco Chronicle judging
The San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition – the Daytona 500 of North American wine...
- Posted January 17, 2013
How Northwest wines fared at the 2013 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
Here are the medals won by Pacific Northwest wineries in the 2013 San Francisco...
- Posted January 13, 2013