- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
More Wine competitions News
Introducing the Great Northwest Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – We are pleased to introduce the inaugural Great Northwest Wine...
- Posted March 15, 2013
Awards for Abacela wines go beyond Tempranillo in Oregon
CANYONVILLE, Ore. – The Umpqua Valley Winegrowers Association recently staged the 43rd Greatest of...
- Posted March 10, 2013
Northwest wines win top medals at Florida competition
EAST PALATKA, Fla. – Northwest wines won 12 gold medals from the 26th annual...
- Posted March 6, 2013
Tasting Cabernet Sauvignon
On Thursday, the Great Northwest Wine crew tasting through 140 Cabernet Sauvignons, a blind...
- Posted January 27, 2013
A closer look at some Northwest wines at the San Francisco Chronicle judging
The San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition – the Daytona 500 of North American wine...
- Posted January 17, 2013
How Northwest wines fared at the 2013 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
Here are the medals won by Pacific Northwest wineries in the 2013 San Francisco...
- Posted January 13, 2013
San Francisco Chronicle hangs 2 gold medals on Hogue Cellars Riesling
CLOVERDALE, Calif. – A head cold forced Co Dinn out of the office Friday...
- Posted January 12, 2013
Northwest wines win 8 top awards in giant California competition
CLOVERDALE, Calif. – Eight Northwest wines earned best-of-class awards at the nation’s largest wine...
- Posted January 11, 2013
Largest wine competition in U.S. begins today
The first major U.S. wine competition begins today. It’s also the largest judging of...
- Posted January 8, 2013
Last chance for first major wine judging of 2013
Christmas Eve is the last chance for wineries to enter the San Francisco Chronicle...
- Posted December 23, 2012