- Pinot Gris by Iris Vineyards tops McMinnville Wine Classic judging
- Maryhill Winery climbs atop Platinum Awards all-time leaderboard
- Sniff, Sip, Swirl: Let’s Talk About Northwest Wines grows its following
- The Wine Knows: A new start for Great Northwest Wine
- Tasting Room Perspective: A wine club you don’t want to join
- A Vine Start: 23 years later, here’s another Volume 1, Issue No. 1
- Napa winemaker produces Platinum’s top wine at Chris Daniel Winery
- Pinot Noir catches on in Oregon as white wine
- Red Mountain-focused Liberty Lake Wine Cellars bats 7-for-7 at Platinum Awards
- None in the top 10, but nine from Northwest get inside Wine Spectator’s top 60
More Wine competitions News
British Columbia proves place on world wine stage
TEMECULA, Calif. – For the fourth consecutive year, British Columbia wines performed brilliantly at...
- Posted May 19, 2013
B.C. wine on top at California judging
TEMECULA, Calif. – A British Columbia winery won the sweepstakes award for best rosé...
- Posted May 10, 2013
British Columbia wine wins Northwest Wine Summit
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – A British Columbia icewine won top honors last week at...
- Posted May 6, 2013
Oyster Wine Competition spotlights Washington Sauvignon Blanc
SEATTLE — A pair of Sauvignon Blancs from Washington state and an Oregon Pinot...
- Posted May 2, 2013
Northwest wines enjoy strong showing at Pacific Rim competition
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. – Pacific Northwest wines dominated at a top international wine competition...
- Posted April 29, 2013
Northwest Wine Summit competition begins today
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – The 16th annual Northwest Wine Summit competition is taking place...
- Posted April 28, 2013
NW wineries show mettle in Texas with Syrah, Pinot Noir, Cab
DALLAS, Texas – Northwest wineries showed their prowess with Syrah at one of the...
- Posted April 16, 2013
Maryhill Winery wins 5 golds at Finger Lakes wine judging
ROCHESTER, N.Y. – Maryhill Winery in Goldendale, Wash., won five gold medals – two...
- Posted April 6, 2013
Winemaker Smasne nabs 9 golds at Savor Cannon Beach
CANNON BEACH, Ore. – Yakima Valley winemaker Robert Smasne earned nine gold and double...
- Posted March 23, 2013
Results of the 2013 Great Northwest Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – The inaugural Great Northwest Wine Competition concluded Sunday afternoon at...
- Posted March 17, 2013