- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
More Wine competitions News
How Northwest wines fared at the 2013 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
Here are the medals won by Pacific Northwest wineries in the 2013 San Francisco...
- Posted January 13, 2013
San Francisco Chronicle hangs 2 gold medals on Hogue Cellars Riesling
CLOVERDALE, Calif. – A head cold forced Co Dinn out of the office Friday...
- Posted January 12, 2013
Northwest wines win 8 top awards in giant California competition
CLOVERDALE, Calif. – Eight Northwest wines earned best-of-class awards at the nation’s largest wine...
- Posted January 11, 2013
Largest wine competition in U.S. begins today
The first major U.S. wine competition begins today. It’s also the largest judging of...
- Posted January 8, 2013
Last chance for first major wine judging of 2013
Christmas Eve is the last chance for wineries to enter the San Francisco Chronicle...
- Posted December 23, 2012