- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
- Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
More Wine competitions News
San Francisco Chronicle hangs 2 gold medals on Hogue Cellars Riesling
CLOVERDALE, Calif. – A head cold forced Co Dinn out of the office Friday...
- Posted January 12, 2013
Northwest wines win 8 top awards in giant California competition
CLOVERDALE, Calif. – Eight Northwest wines earned best-of-class awards at the nation’s largest wine...
- Posted January 11, 2013
Largest wine competition in U.S. begins today
The first major U.S. wine competition begins today. It’s also the largest judging of...
- Posted January 8, 2013
Last chance for first major wine judging of 2013
Christmas Eve is the last chance for wineries to enter the San Francisco Chronicle...
- Posted December 23, 2012