- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
More Wine competitions News
Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
HEALDSBURG, Calif. — Abacela in Southern Oregon continues to collect gold medals up and...
- Posted May 19, 2018
British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. — The British Columbia wine industry, led by Burrowing Owl Estate...
- Posted April 21, 2018
Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
RICHLAND, Wash. — Hagen Kruger and Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley...
- Posted April 16, 2018
Reustle wins 6 gold medals at SavorNW Wine Awards
CANNON BEACH, Ore. — Stephen Reustle, who opened the 2018 competition calendar in Sonoma...
- Posted April 3, 2018
Barking Frog Winery uses Sangiovese to top Sip McMinnville judging
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — Ron Helbig of Barking Frog Winery, in the heart of Pinot...
- Posted February 10, 2018
Barnard Griffin wins rosé sweepstakes again at San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
CLOVERDALE, Calif. — One of the hottest wines on the U.S. market these days...
- Posted January 12, 2018
San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition set to go international
CLOVERDALE, Calif. — As the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition began its final...
- Posted January 11, 2018
Pinot Gris by Oregon’s Pike Road tops fifth annual Great Northwest Invitational
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – Second-generation winemaker Adam Campbell ranks among the West Coast elite...
- Posted October 7, 2017
Second-generation Weisinger tops Oregon Wine Competition with Tempranillo
JACKSONVILLE, Ore. – It’s appropriate that second-generation winemaker Eric Weisinger, president of the Oregon...
- Posted August 25, 2017
Cashmere winery Crayelle tops Wenatchee wine judging
WENATCHEE – A small winery in Cashmere took home top honors at the seventh...
- Posted August 18, 2017