- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
- Heat units in Northwest vineyards as much as 29% ahead of last year
- Washington Wine Industry Foundation awards 6 of its 7 scholarships to women
- Kiona, Barnard Griffin toast 40th Red Mountain harvest with fundraiser Cab
- Pandemic prompts Red Mountain wineries to postpone consumer weekend
- Hot, dry climate July report marks finale by Greg Jones at Linfield
More Wine competitions News
Washington State Wine Competition returns this spring
GRANDVIEW, Wash. — After a two-year hiatus, the Washington State Wine Competition is returning....
- Posted May 2, 2017
Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine Competition
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. — Pacific Northwest wines from both sides of the border, led...
- Posted April 21, 2017
Mosquito Fleet Winery uses Malbec to top Capital judging
LACEY, Wash. — Mosquito Fleet Winery, a boutique producer on Washington’s Kitsap Peninsula paying...
- Posted April 9, 2017
Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. — Last year’s harvest at Wild Goose Vineyards will forever be...
- Posted March 23, 2017
Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judging
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — Oregon brands Alexana Winery and Chehalem Wines and Washington state’s...
- Posted February 4, 2017
Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judging
CLOVERDALE, Calif. — Stephen Reustle and his Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards project proved again this...
- Posted January 13, 2017
Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judging
HOUSTON — Ste. Michelle Wine Estates brands 14 Hands, Anew and Chateau Ste. Michelle...
- Posted January 13, 2017
San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entries
CLOVERDALE, Calif. — This week’s San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition won’t break last year’s...
- Posted January 11, 2017
Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson Cups
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Three of Washington state’s most respected producers — Brian Carter...
- Posted November 29, 2016
Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSM
KENNEWICK, Wash. — Lake Chelan winemaker Charlie Lybecker proved at the Tri-Cities Wine Festival...
- Posted November 16, 2016