- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
More Wine competitions News
Deep Roots Winery 2014 Syrah wins All Canadian Wine Championships
PICTON, Ontario – Deep Roots Winery on British Columbia’s Naramata Bench and Arrowleaf Cellars...
- Posted July 1, 2016
British Columbia wines dominate Los Angeles International Wine Competition
POMONA, Calif. – Forty Pacific Northwest wines earned gold medals or better at the...
- Posted June 28, 2016
4th Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition is today
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – A wine competition that helps pay for the education of...
- Posted June 14, 2016
6th Wenatchee wine competition starts today
WENATCHEE, Wash. – One of Washington’s fastest-growing wine regions has a wine festival that...
- Posted June 7, 2016
Pinot Noir by Ken Wright wins rare U.S. gold medal in London
LONDON – Angela Estate, a Pinot Noir producer in Carlton, Ore., that retains famed...
- Posted May 30, 2016
Oregon’s Reustle scores again in California wine judging
SANTA ROSA, Calif. – Southern Oregon’s Stephen Reustle continues to show why he deserves...
- Posted May 27, 2016
Chateau Ste. Michelle wins big in New York
ROCHESTER, N.Y. – Washington’s oldest and largest winery scored big again at one of...
- Posted May 9, 2016
St. Hubertus Riesling tops Best of Varietal for British Columbia wine
PENTICTON, British Columbia – Andy Gebert, winemaker and co-owner of St. Hubertus & Oak...
- Posted April 30, 2016
Abacela, Bunnell stand out at Pacific Rim International Wine Competition
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. – Abacela in Southern Oregon and Bunnell Family Cellar in Washington’s...
- Posted April 23, 2016
Spring Valley, Woodward Canyon each earn 2 double golds in Florida
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. – Woodward Canyon, one of Walla Walla’s iconic brands, and Ste....
- Posted April 13, 2016