- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
More Wine competitions News
British Columbia wines dominate Los Angeles International Wine Competition
POMONA, Calif. – Forty Pacific Northwest wines earned gold medals or better at the...
- Posted June 28, 2016
4th Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition is today
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – A wine competition that helps pay for the education of...
- Posted June 14, 2016
6th Wenatchee wine competition starts today
WENATCHEE, Wash. – One of Washington’s fastest-growing wine regions has a wine festival that...
- Posted June 7, 2016
Pinot Noir by Ken Wright wins rare U.S. gold medal in London
LONDON – Angela Estate, a Pinot Noir producer in Carlton, Ore., that retains famed...
- Posted May 30, 2016
Oregon’s Reustle scores again in California wine judging
SANTA ROSA, Calif. – Southern Oregon’s Stephen Reustle continues to show why he deserves...
- Posted May 27, 2016
Chateau Ste. Michelle wins big in New York
ROCHESTER, N.Y. – Washington’s oldest and largest winery scored big again at one of...
- Posted May 9, 2016
St. Hubertus Riesling tops Best of Varietal for British Columbia wine
PENTICTON, British Columbia – Andy Gebert, winemaker and co-owner of St. Hubertus & Oak...
- Posted April 30, 2016
Abacela, Bunnell stand out at Pacific Rim International Wine Competition
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. – Abacela in Southern Oregon and Bunnell Family Cellar in Washington’s...
- Posted April 23, 2016
Spring Valley, Woodward Canyon each earn 2 double golds in Florida
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. – Woodward Canyon, one of Walla Walla’s iconic brands, and Ste....
- Posted April 13, 2016
Judges select favorites from 2016 Cascadia Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – Not every wine wins a gold medal at wine competitions....
- Posted March 29, 2016