- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
More Wine competitions News
Judges select favorites from 2016 Cascadia Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – Not every wine wins a gold medal at wine competitions....
- Posted March 29, 2016
Inside the 2016 Cascadia Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – During the fourth annual Cascadia Wine Competition – the largest...
- Posted March 24, 2016
Great whites from 2016 Cascadia Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – Amid the more than 1,000 wines judged last week by...
- Posted March 23, 2016
Gold medal reds from 2016 Cascadia Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – Red wines dominated the 2016 Cascadia Wine Competition – and...
- Posted March 22, 2016
Walla Walla college grows, makes top Merlot at TEXSOM competition
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – College Cellars moved to the head of the class at two...
- Posted March 21, 2016
Top wines from 2016 Cascadia Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – As the fourth annual Cascadia Wine Competition concludes, we take...
- Posted March 19, 2016
Palencia Albariño wins top wine in 2016 Cascadia Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – For the second consecutive year, a young Walla Walla Valley...
- Posted March 17, 2016
Malbec tops Capital Wine and Food Festival wine competition
LACEY, Wash. – A young Malbec grown in the Yakima Valley and poured in...
- Posted March 16, 2016
4th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins today
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – The fourth annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins this morning at...
- Posted March 15, 2016
Judgment of Geyserville discovers beauty, grace of cool-climate Syrah
Thanks in large part to Australian wineries flooding the American market with overripe and...
- Posted March 14, 2016