- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
More Wine competitions News
Inside the 2016 Cascadia Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – During the fourth annual Cascadia Wine Competition – the largest...
- Posted March 24, 2016
Great whites from 2016 Cascadia Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – Amid the more than 1,000 wines judged last week by...
- Posted March 23, 2016
Gold medal reds from 2016 Cascadia Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – Red wines dominated the 2016 Cascadia Wine Competition – and...
- Posted March 22, 2016
Walla Walla college grows, makes top Merlot at TEXSOM competition
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – College Cellars moved to the head of the class at two...
- Posted March 21, 2016
Top wines from 2016 Cascadia Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – As the fourth annual Cascadia Wine Competition concludes, we take...
- Posted March 19, 2016
Palencia Albariño wins top wine in 2016 Cascadia Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – For the second consecutive year, a young Walla Walla Valley...
- Posted March 17, 2016
Malbec tops Capital Wine and Food Festival wine competition
LACEY, Wash. – A young Malbec grown in the Yakima Valley and poured in...
- Posted March 16, 2016
4th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins today
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – The fourth annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins this morning at...
- Posted March 15, 2016
Judgment of Geyserville discovers beauty, grace of cool-climate Syrah
Thanks in large part to Australian wineries flooding the American market with overripe and...
- Posted March 14, 2016
Reustle-Prayer Rock dominates at Savor NW Wine Awards
CANNON BEACH, Ore. – Stephen Reustle had a great 2015, and the Southern Oregon winemaker...
- Posted March 8, 2016