- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
More British Columbia wine News
Sommelier/photographer serves up BC wine industry in coffee-table book
Sommelier/photographer Tarynn Liv Parker’s self-published book, Okanagan: A Celebration of the Canadian Wine Region...
- Posted October 24, 2015
Great Northwest Destination Winery: Mission Hill Family Estate
Editor’s note: This is the 18th in an occasional series on destination wineries of...
- Posted October 21, 2015
British Columbia winery tops 3rd Great NW Invite
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – For the second consecutive year, a crisp white wine from...
- Posted October 8, 2015
Jackson-Triggs bubbles earn top BC wine honor
PENTICTON, British Columbia — An aged sparkling wine by Jackson-Triggs Okanagan Estate received the...
- Posted October 2, 2015
Simes steps down as winemaker for Mission Hill Family Estate
WEST KELOWNA, British Columbia — John Simes, head winemaker for Mission Hill Family Estate...
- Posted May 23, 2015
B.C., Oregon shine at L.A. International Wine Competition
POMONA, Calif. – British Columbia and Oregon wines showed extremely well in the 76th...
- Posted May 22, 2015
BC wine industry saddles up for Ride with a Winemaker cycling weekend
OLIVER, British Columbia — The French made cycling through wine country an iconic tradition,...
- Posted May 16, 2015
British Columbia wine competition sees record entries
PENTICTON, British Columbia — Wild Goose Vineyards in Okanagan Falls received two best of...
- Posted May 2, 2015
6 British Columbia wines gain New York spotlight today
Six British Columbia winemakers will make the trip of a lifetime today when their wines...
- Posted April 22, 2015
Changes at JoieFarm, acclaimed British Columbia winery
NARAMATA, British Columbia – JoieFarm, one of British Columbia’s most-acclaimed wineries, is going through...
- Posted February 24, 2015