- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
More British Columbia wine News
Whole Foods Market in U.S. set to sell British Columbia wines
BELLEVUE, Wash. — Erez Klein wants shoppers at Whole Foods Market stores in Washington...
- Posted September 5, 2014
Black Hills Estate Winery brings water ballet to vineyard
OLIVER, British Columbia — Black Hills Estate Winery was the first in Canada to...
- Posted August 8, 2014
Brian Carter Cellars, La Frenz top 19th Northwest Wine Summit
HOOD RIVER, Ore. — Brian Carter Cellars in Woodinville, Wash., and La Frenz Winery...
- Posted June 14, 2014
Gewurztraminer by BC winery wins best white at Canada’s largest judging
BLOOMFIELD, Ontario — Desert Hills Estate Winery in Oliver, British Columbia turned its 2013...
- Posted May 31, 2014
BC wine industry reports 15 percent tonnage increase
If British Columbia continues to harvest as many grapes as its wineries did in...
- Posted May 23, 2014
Tinhorn Creek finds way to ship wines to U.S. customers
OLIVER, British Columbia – For anyone who has been stymied because they cannot find Okanagan...
- Posted May 21, 2014
Okanagan Wine Festivals Society enters new era without founding family
KELOWNA, British Columbia — This year marks the 20th anniversary of the Spring Okanagan...
- Posted March 26, 2014
Northwest wine stories of the year: Nos. 10-1
It was an exciting and interesting year in the world of Pacific Northwest wine....
- Posted January 3, 2014
British Columbia, Washington wineries welcome early harvest of ice wine
Record-breaking low temperatures in portions of the Pacific Northwest made it a hot time...
- Posted November 22, 2013
Canadian firm hopes to turn used wine corks into new shoes
Time is running out on the crowd-funding campaign launched by a Vancouver, British Columbia,...
- Posted November 18, 2013