- Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
- Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
- Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
- Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
- March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
- Ste. Michelle books 27 shows for Summer Concert Series
- Vancouver USA wineries set table for Savor SW WA Wine
- Young AVA launches Lewis-Clark Valley Wine Festival
- Wine Marketing Roundtable set for April 8 in Walla Walla
- Woodinville photojournalist debuts VineLines Dispatch
More British Columbia wine News
British Columbia wine leader unveils plans for new project
OLIVER, British Columbia – Time doesn’t stand still, and the same can be said...
- Posted June 7, 2013
Renowned Vancouver chef moves to acclaimed BC wine country restaurant
SUMMERLAND, British Columbia – Local Lounge • Grille, past winner of Best British Columbia Wine...
- Posted May 28, 2013
Report analyzes best-ever harvest for British Columbia wine grapes
KELOWNA, British Columbia – British Columbia wine grape growers enjoyed a record harvest and...
- Posted May 20, 2013
British Columbia proves place on world wine stage
TEMECULA, Calif. – For the fourth consecutive year, British Columbia wines performed brilliantly at...
- Posted May 19, 2013
B.C. wine on top at California judging
TEMECULA, Calif. – A British Columbia winery won the sweepstakes award for best rosé...
- Posted May 10, 2013
British Columbia wine wins Northwest Wine Summit
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – A British Columbia icewine won top honors last week at...
- Posted May 6, 2013
Mission Hill winery brings top music acts to British Columbia
WEST KELOWNA, British Columbia — Bud break in the Pacific Northwest has been followed...
- Posted April 25, 2013
Wild Goose Vineyards gushes over young British Columbia vineyard
OLIVER, British Columbia – The building blocks for British Columbia’s Wild Goose Vineyards took...
- Posted April 24, 2013
Winemaker Smasne nabs 9 golds at Savor Cannon Beach
CANNON BEACH, Ore. – Yakima Valley winemaker Robert Smasne earned nine gold and double...
- Posted March 23, 2013
A look at the top wines from the Great Northwest Wine Competition
Everything is packed up, and the Columbia Gorge Hotel is mostly back to normal...
- Posted March 18, 2013