- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
More British Columbia wine News
Winemaker Smasne nabs 9 golds at Savor Cannon Beach
CANNON BEACH, Ore. – Yakima Valley winemaker Robert Smasne earned nine gold and double...
- Posted March 23, 2013
A look at the top wines from the Great Northwest Wine Competition
Everything is packed up, and the Columbia Gorge Hotel is mostly back to normal...
- Posted March 18, 2013
Tinhorn Creek’s Miradoro begins defense of winery restaurant award
OLIVER, British Columbia – A sure sign of the spring thaw in British Columbia’s...
- Posted March 9, 2013
Cold weather brings ice wine harvest to British Columbia
OLIVER, British Columbia – It has been more than two months since wine grape...
- Posted January 19, 2013
Top 10 Pacific Northwest wine stories of 2012
By most accounts, 2012 was a year of moving forward in the Pacific Northwest...
- Posted December 30, 2012
Your guide to Pacific Northwest sparkling wine
Inevitably, this is the time of year most people think about sparkling wine, thanks...
- Posted December 28, 2012
Canada honors McWatters again for wine industry work
Harry McWatters, who helped grow the British Columbia wine industry, has been presented Canada’s...
- Posted December 18, 2012
Who’s No. 1 for Riesling?
Washington is the unabashed U.S. leader in Riesling production and acreage, thanks to Ste....
- Posted December 15, 2012