- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
- Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
More Idaho wine News
Idaho wine hits the big screen
BOISE, Idaho – The Idaho Wine Commission has put together a fun and tasty...
- Posted February 24, 2013
Precept hires Andrew Will winemaker as education director
SEATTLE – A decade ago, Precept Wine barely existed. It sold its first...
- Posted February 18, 2013
Precept reports no sign of winter damage in Idaho vineyards
CALDWELL, Idaho — Precept winemaker Maurine Johnson, who has been part of the Idaho...
- Posted February 10, 2013
Long, hard freeze worries Idaho wine industry
Grape growers and winemakers in the Snake River Valley enjoyed a record vintage in...
- Posted February 6, 2013
How Northwest wines fared at the 2013 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
Here are the medals won by Pacific Northwest wineries in the 2013 San Francisco...
- Posted January 13, 2013
Top 10 Pacific Northwest wine stories of 2012
By most accounts, 2012 was a year of moving forward in the Pacific Northwest...
- Posted December 30, 2012
Your guide to Pacific Northwest sparkling wine
Inevitably, this is the time of year most people think about sparkling wine, thanks...
- Posted December 28, 2012