- Pinot Gris by Iris Vineyards tops McMinnville Wine Classic judging
- Maryhill Winery climbs atop Platinum Awards all-time leaderboard
- Sniff, Sip, Swirl: Let’s Talk About Northwest Wines grows its following
- The Wine Knows: A new start for Great Northwest Wine
- Tasting Room Perspective: A wine club you don’t want to join
- A Vine Start: 23 years later, here’s another Volume 1, Issue No. 1
- Napa winemaker produces Platinum’s top wine at Chris Daniel Winery
- Pinot Noir catches on in Oregon as white wine
- Red Mountain-focused Liberty Lake Wine Cellars bats 7-for-7 at Platinum Awards
- None in the top 10, but nine from Northwest get inside Wine Spectator’s top 60
More Idaho wine News
Idaho Wine Commission presents lifetime award to Bill Stowe
BOISE, Idaho — There were several rounds of applause this week during Idaho Wine...
- Posted February 16, 2018
Cinder Wines buys Tempranillo fruit from famed Abacela
GARDEN CITY, Idaho — An Arctic blast and a horrific hailstorm in the Snake...
- Posted February 15, 2018
Idaho Wine Industry’s stock continues to rise
The fist grapes were planted 153 years ago. But today, the Gem state’s wine...
- Posted November 27, 2017
Melanie Krause, Cinder Wines use Riesling to top Idaho Wine Competition
CALDWELL, Idaho – An off-dry Riesling from one of the Pacific Northwest’s top winemakers...
- Posted September 20, 2017
Idaho wines get free ride aboard Alaska Airlines
BOISE, Idaho — Today marks the start of both Idaho Wine Month and the...
- Posted June 1, 2017
Idaho wine industry coming into its own
The Idaho wine industry is fun to watch right now. Gem State winemakers produced...
- Posted April 23, 2017
Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden City
GARDEN CITY, Idaho — Coiled Wines is taking two big steps with its growing...
- Posted March 9, 2017
Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industry
In the 1980s, Washington was white wine country. Red wine was considered somewhat exotic....
- Posted February 19, 2017
Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot Brand
CALDWELL, Idaho — Judging by past recipients of Wine Business Monthly’s Hot Brands acclaim,...
- Posted February 2, 2017
Idaho enologist, 23, wins SommCon Young Leader scholarship
SAN DIEGO, Calif. – Idaho’s Hailey Alexander, 23, one of the youngest winemaking talents...
- Posted November 8, 2016