- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
- Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
More Idaho wine News
Idaho wines get free ride aboard Alaska Airlines
BOISE, Idaho — Today marks the start of both Idaho Wine Month and the...
- Posted June 1, 2017
Idaho wine industry coming into its own
The Idaho wine industry is fun to watch right now. Gem State winemakers produced...
- Posted April 23, 2017
Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden City
GARDEN CITY, Idaho — Coiled Wines is taking two big steps with its growing...
- Posted March 9, 2017
Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industry
In the 1980s, Washington was white wine country. Red wine was considered somewhat exotic....
- Posted February 19, 2017
Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot Brand
CALDWELL, Idaho — Judging by past recipients of Wine Business Monthly’s Hot Brands acclaim,...
- Posted February 2, 2017
Idaho enologist, 23, wins SommCon Young Leader scholarship
SAN DIEGO, Calif. – Idaho’s Hailey Alexander, 23, one of the youngest winemaking talents...
- Posted November 8, 2016
Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industry
CALDWELL, Idaho – It’s all come together in a short period of time, but...
- Posted October 13, 2016
Idaho’s Bitner pays tribute to old vines with new label
CALDWELL, Idaho – Ron Bitner has spent half his life talking to his first...
- Posted September 30, 2016
Judges nominations grow for Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – It’s not the easiest judging to organize, but the standards...
- Posted September 26, 2016
Koenig Vineyards dessert wine tops 7th Idaho Wine Competition
BOISE, Idaho – A dessert wine from one of Idaho’s top winemakers won best...
- Posted September 20, 2016