- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
More Idaho wine News
7th annual Idaho Wine Competition is today
BOISE – The seventh annual Idaho Wine Competition, presented by Great Northwest Wine, commences...
- Posted September 20, 2016
Second generation moves Williamson Vineyards along
CALDWELL, Idaho – These days, their business name reads Williamson Orchards and Vineyards. In...
- Posted September 12, 2016
Idaho wine industry states its case for Riesling
SEATTLE – It cost $5,000 to sponsor Monday’s lunch at the international Riesling Rendezvous...
- Posted July 19, 2016
Lindsay Creek Vineyards adds to growth of Lewis-Clark Valley wine
LEWISTON, Idaho – It might catch visitors by surprise when they drive up to...
- Posted July 7, 2016
Clearwater Canyon Cellars comes of age on Idaho century farm
LEWISTON, Idaho – If Idaho winemakers Coco Umiker and her husband, Karl, had their...
- Posted July 6, 2016
Meredith Smith takes over at Ste. Chapelle in Idaho
CALDWELL, Idaho – Sawtooth winemaker Meredith Smith saw her responsibilities skyrocket from 10,000 cases...
- Posted June 17, 2016
Colter’s Creek Winery revitalizes tiny Idaho town
JULIAETTA, Idaho – On Jan. 1, 1916, the state of Idaho turned dry, four...
- Posted June 9, 2016
Telaya Wine Co. follows up awards with Boise River tasting room
GARDEN CITY, Idaho – Earl Sullivan’s problem at Telaya Wine Co. is a good one...
- Posted May 26, 2016
3 Horse Ranch Vineyards to toast Idaho Wine Month with Eagle Foothills wines
EAGLE, Idaho – Gary Cunningham needs no help selling them, but 3 Horse Ranch...
- Posted May 16, 2016
Feds establish Lewis-Clark Valley AVA, modify Columbia Valley
Perhaps it did take a small act of Congress, but the Lewis-Clark Valley American...
- Posted April 20, 2016