- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
More Idaho wine News
Wine Spectator invites Idaho wine to Vinexpo tasting
NAMPA, Idaho — It’s rare air for a Snake River Valley wine to generate...
- Posted May 29, 2015
Lewis-Clark Valley would add AVAs to Idaho, Washington
LEWISTON, Idaho – By the end of this year, Idaho could have its second...
- Posted April 21, 2015
Malbec earns its place in Pacific Northwest
Even though the Snake River Valley has a mere 10 acres of Malbec planted,...
- Posted April 15, 2015
Telaya Wine Co. set to move alongside Boise River
GARDEN CITY, Idaho — Earl and Carrie Sullivan of Telaya Wine Co., will announce...
- Posted April 3, 2015
Documentary puts Idaho wine on big screen
BOISE, Idaho – A new documentary is helping to put Idaho on the world...
- Posted March 11, 2015
Ste. Michelle’s Corliss headlines Idaho wine industry seminar
BOISE, Idaho — Ste. Michelle Wine Estates doesn’t operate a winery, own a vineyard...
- Posted February 20, 2015
Fall freeze weighs on Idaho wine industry
BOISE, Idaho — Those frigid mid-November conditions that allowed Pacific Northwest winemakers to pick...
- Posted February 18, 2015
Federal rule change would help many Northwest wineries
CARLTON, Ore. – Edward Fus buys 95 percent of his grapes from Washington vineyards....
- Posted February 13, 2015
Idaho wine worth $170 million to state
BOISE, Idaho – According to a new economic impact report, the Gem State’s wine...
- Posted January 14, 2015
Top Northwest wine stories: 10-1
It was a fascinating, news-filled 2014 in the Pacific Northwest wine industry. We saw...
- Posted January 3, 2015