- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
- Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
More Idaho wine News
Hat Ranch wins 2015 Idaho Wine Competition
CALDWELL, Idaho – A dry Muscat from the Sunnyslope Wine District earned best of...
- Posted September 23, 2015
6th annual Idaho Wine Competition begins today
CALDWELL, Idaho – Eight Northwest wine experts will spend today evaluating about 160 wines...
- Posted September 22, 2015
Koenig signs lease for Fraser Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
CALDWELL, Idaho — Fraser Vineyard, arguably Idaho’s most coveted site for Cabernet Sauvignon, will...
- Posted July 8, 2015
Coiled Wines will join Telaya Wine Co. along Boise River
GARDEN CITY, Idaho — Coiled Wines, one of Idaho most acclaimed and innovative brands,...
- Posted June 9, 2015
Wine Spectator invites Idaho wine to Vinexpo tasting
NAMPA, Idaho — It’s rare air for a Snake River Valley wine to generate...
- Posted May 29, 2015
Lewis-Clark Valley would add AVAs to Idaho, Washington
LEWISTON, Idaho – By the end of this year, Idaho could have its second...
- Posted April 21, 2015
Malbec earns its place in Pacific Northwest
Even though the Snake River Valley has a mere 10 acres of Malbec planted,...
- Posted April 15, 2015
Telaya Wine Co. set to move alongside Boise River
GARDEN CITY, Idaho — Earl and Carrie Sullivan of Telaya Wine Co., will announce...
- Posted April 3, 2015
Documentary puts Idaho wine on big screen
BOISE, Idaho – A new documentary is helping to put Idaho on the world...
- Posted March 11, 2015
Ste. Michelle’s Corliss headlines Idaho wine industry seminar
BOISE, Idaho — Ste. Michelle Wine Estates doesn’t operate a winery, own a vineyard...
- Posted February 20, 2015