- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
More Idaho wine News
Koenig signs lease for Fraser Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
CALDWELL, Idaho — Fraser Vineyard, arguably Idaho’s most coveted site for Cabernet Sauvignon, will...
- Posted July 8, 2015
Coiled Wines will join Telaya Wine Co. along Boise River
GARDEN CITY, Idaho — Coiled Wines, one of Idaho most acclaimed and innovative brands,...
- Posted June 9, 2015
Wine Spectator invites Idaho wine to Vinexpo tasting
NAMPA, Idaho — It’s rare air for a Snake River Valley wine to generate...
- Posted May 29, 2015
Lewis-Clark Valley would add AVAs to Idaho, Washington
LEWISTON, Idaho – By the end of this year, Idaho could have its second...
- Posted April 21, 2015
Malbec earns its place in Pacific Northwest
Even though the Snake River Valley has a mere 10 acres of Malbec planted,...
- Posted April 15, 2015
Telaya Wine Co. set to move alongside Boise River
GARDEN CITY, Idaho — Earl and Carrie Sullivan of Telaya Wine Co., will announce...
- Posted April 3, 2015
Documentary puts Idaho wine on big screen
BOISE, Idaho – A new documentary is helping to put Idaho on the world...
- Posted March 11, 2015
Ste. Michelle’s Corliss headlines Idaho wine industry seminar
BOISE, Idaho — Ste. Michelle Wine Estates doesn’t operate a winery, own a vineyard...
- Posted February 20, 2015
Fall freeze weighs on Idaho wine industry
BOISE, Idaho — Those frigid mid-November conditions that allowed Pacific Northwest winemakers to pick...
- Posted February 18, 2015
Federal rule change would help many Northwest wineries
CARLTON, Ore. – Edward Fus buys 95 percent of his grapes from Washington vineyards....
- Posted February 13, 2015