- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
More Idaho wine News
Malbec tops 5th annual Idaho Wine Competition
CALDWELL, Idaho — A red grape variety that has gained increasing interest in the...
- Posted September 23, 2014
West Coast judges gather for Idaho Wine Competition
CALDWELL, Idaho — Judges from throughout the West Coast gather today in the Snake...
- Posted September 22, 2014
Telaya Wine shifts from Washington to Idaho grapes
GARDEN CITY, Idaho – Earl Sullivan is a winery owner with feet in two...
- Posted August 21, 2014
Idaho winemaker postpones plans for own winery
BOISE, Idaho — Idaho winemaker Kathryn House, who locked up one of Snake River...
- Posted August 4, 2014
WSU grad Kathryn House to launch Sequence Winery in Idaho
CALDWELL, Idaho — Kathryn House started off in one of Oregon’s top vineyards and...
- Posted June 27, 2014
Governor to help kick off Idaho Wine Month with bottle signing
BOISE — Idaho Gov. Butch Otter will be shaking hands and signing bottles Wednesday...
- Posted June 3, 2014
Idaho wine grape growers happy with spring growth
CALDWELL, Idaho – Despite one scare, Snake River Valley wine grapes managed to make...
- Posted May 26, 2014
WineAmerica leader shares insight with Idaho industry
BOISE, Idaho — An exhibit at the Smithsonian involving culinary legend Julia Child prompts...
- Posted February 20, 2014
Idaho wine industry gradually builds in-state market share
BOISE, Idaho — Wineries in Idaho want to build a following for their industry...
- Posted February 19, 2014
Bitner Vineyards receives Idaho wine’s first sustainable certification
CALDWELL, Idaho – World-renowned entomologist Ron Bitner has become the first wine grape grower...
- Posted February 18, 2014