- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
More Idaho wine News
8 Outstanding Northwest Syrahs
Telaya Wine Co. 2010 Syrah, Columbia Valley, $26 Telaya is a small winery in...
- Posted July 28, 2013
Masters of Wine set to critique Idaho wine industry
BOISE, Idaho – A pair of the nation’s most popular Masters of Wine, Bob...
- Posted June 19, 2013
Idaho’s high-elevation Pinot Gris produces awards, fans
Note: This is the second in a four-part series on Northwest Pinot Gris. CALDWELL,...
- Posted June 11, 2013
Idaho wine has arrived – and has a special month to prove it
BOISE – Idaho’s wine industry is coming into its own. With 50 wineries and...
- Posted June 1, 2013
Koenig Vineyards 2010 Cabernet-Syrah, Snake River Valley, $25
Greg Koenig is one of the top winemakers in Idaho, and he produces wines...
- Posted May 24, 2013
Pacific Northwest wineries build events around Mother’s Day
Sunday in the Pacific Northwest will be a day to celebrate mothers with brunch,...
- Posted May 9, 2013
Idaho winery buys historic Sandpoint building
SANDPOINT, Idaho — Stephen and Julie Meyer, owners of Pend d’Oreille Winery, announced they...
- Posted April 18, 2013
Longtime Idaho winemaker retires
PARMA, Idaho – Growing wine grapes and making wine have become harder and harder...
- Posted March 28, 2013
Winemaker Smasne nabs 9 golds at Savor Cannon Beach
CANNON BEACH, Ore. – Yakima Valley winemaker Robert Smasne earned nine gold and double...
- Posted March 23, 2013
Total botrytis affected wines labor of love in Northwest
One never knows where inspiration will come from, but Idaho winemaker Greg Koenig remembers...
- Posted March 11, 2013