- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
If growers and winemakers throughout the Pacific Northwest enjoyed the fruits of their labor from the...
LEWISTON, Idaho — The Canada/U.S. border has been closed for months, but the pandemic didn’t prevent...
Vines are gradually coming out of their winter slumber, but the 2020 vintage already will be...
More Northwest wine News
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Ste. Michelle Wine Estates – the largest wine company in the...
- Posted March 13, 2020
‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
The 2019 vintage has entered the homestretch in the Pacific Northwest, and the weather...
- Posted September 4, 2019
2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
The Pacific Northwest wine industry won’t soon forget the snow and cold of February,...
- Posted May 6, 2019
Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
RICHLAND, Wash. – Justin Michaud enjoys drinking Italian wines so he considered a Super...
- Posted April 17, 2019
March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
Spring is just around the corner but with several inches of snow in the...
- Posted March 5, 2019
Alumni, College Cellars of Walla Walla rock San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
CLOVERDALE, Calif. – The 2019 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition generated more critical acclaim...
- Posted January 12, 2019
Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
With the last grape picked and the last punch down, well, punched, we thought...
- Posted December 6, 2018