- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
More Northwest wine News
Northwest vineyards still tracking near record rate
The 2016 vintage in Pacific Northwest vineyards has simmered down a touch in the...
- Posted July 11, 2016
Anthony’s Restaurants founder receives top award from peers
SEATTLE – Seattle restaurateur Budd Gould, one of the Washington wine industry’s strongest supporters,...
- Posted June 11, 2016
4th annual Cascadia Wine Competition set for March 15-17
HOOD RIVER, Ore. — The largest judging of Pacific Northwest wine, staged at one...
- Posted January 20, 2016
Marketing group DrinkSpace adds Walla Walla wine brand
DrinkSpace, a young sales and marketing company in Redmond, Wash., announced Tuesday its partnership...
- Posted November 18, 2015
2015 vintage ends 6 percent warmer for Walla Walla wine industry
ASHLAND, Ore. — Weather data proves what those in the Walla Walla wine industry...
- Posted November 4, 2015
Washington wine industry closes in on hottest vintage ever
Many in the Pacific Northwest will remember the 2015 growing season for irrigation...
- Posted October 5, 2015
Weather report favors Pacific Northwest wine grape harvest
Wine grape harvest is coming to a close on Washington’s Red Mountain. In portions...
- Posted September 26, 2015
A surprising Northwest hole in The Daily Meal top 101 poll
Part of David Letterman’s nightly fame came from his entertaining Late Show Top 10...
- Posted August 15, 2015
Washington state wine excise tax ranks 25th in U.S.
All United States wine consumers taste the bitterness of federal taxes when purchasing a...
- Posted July 1, 2015
Washington, Oregon wine leaders oppose proposed AVA rule
Leaders in the Washington state and Oregon wine industries joined their colleagues in California’s...
- Posted April 13, 2015