- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
More Northwest wine News
Public commenting on The Rocks District debate closes today
Public commenting ends tonight on the proposed rule by the federal government that would...
- Posted April 10, 2015
Oregon wine climatologist Greg Jones speaks to scientists in Columbia Valley
PASCO, Wash. – Greg Jones, one of the wine world’s most-sought-after climatologists, personalized his...
- Posted April 3, 2015
Northwest wine industry keeps eye on Typhoon Vongfong
The record harvest for the Pacific Northwest wine industry approaches its final stages, and...
- Posted October 11, 2014
Oregon vineyards trending warmer than near-record 2013 vintage
ASHLAND, Ore. — The Pacific Northwest wine industry continues to deal with a 2014...
- Posted June 9, 2014
Northwest wine stories of the year: Nos. 10-1
It was an exciting and interesting year in the world of Pacific Northwest wine....
- Posted January 3, 2014
A dozen Washington Malbecs to drink now
William Church Winery 2010 Gamache Vineyards Malbec, Columbia Valley, $34 Malbec, a grape from...
- Posted August 4, 2013
Winemaker Smasne nabs 9 golds at Savor Cannon Beach
CANNON BEACH, Ore. – Yakima Valley winemaker Robert Smasne earned nine gold and double...
- Posted March 23, 2013