- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
More Oregon wine News
Wineries set to pop cork on Oregon Wine Month
PORTLAND, Ore. — Oregon Wine Month kicks off Wednesday, a month-long marketing campaign for...
- Posted April 30, 2013
Children continue father’s legacy in Oregon’s Dundee Hills
DUNDEE, Ore. – Amid Oregon winemakers, some families are royalty. Lett, Adelsheim, Ponzi, Erath,...
- Posted April 23, 2013
Montalieu set to expand in 25th year as Oregon winemaker
DUNDEE, Ore. – This year marks Laurent Montalieu’s 25th anniversary of making wine in...
- Posted April 21, 2013
Fries family celebrates 2 generations, 2 decades of Duck Pond Cellars
DUNDEE, Ore. – Two generations of the Fries family mapped out some quality time...
- Posted April 17, 2013
More legislative work on tap for Oregon wine industry
NEWBERG, Ore. — Chehalem Wines owner Harry Peterson-Nedry referred to his most recent visit...
- Posted April 15, 2013
Women winemakers in Oregon talk of inspiration, sexism
NEWBERG, Ore. – Recent research indicates Oregon can boast at least 39 head winemakers...
- Posted April 12, 2013
Oregon winemakers, Pinot Noir fans celebrate Shea Vineyard
NEWBERG, Ore. – Few wines in the United States are as prized as Pinot...
- Posted April 8, 2013
Vintage Oregon grand tasting canceled
PORTLAND – The Oregon Wine Board is canceling Vintage Oregon, a tasting event that...
- Posted April 4, 2013
Eola Hills Wine Cellars takes fans to Safeco Field
RICKREALL, Ore. – Eola Hills Wine Cellars will be taking some of its fans...
- Posted April 3, 2013
Oregon’s Ponzi Vineyards getting ready to unveil state-of-art tasting room
BEAVERTON, Ore. – Ponzi Vineyards, one of Oregon’s oldest and most innovative and progressive...
- Posted April 2, 2013